Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Plant - LA Presser Explodes, Scuffle Breaks Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Plant - LA Presser Explodes, Scuffle Breaks Out

Canelo, Plant LA Press Conference Scuffle Photos Gallery - Boxing's consensus No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter, Mexican superstar and unified WBA/WBC/WBO Super Middleweight World Champion Canelo ?lvarez and undefeated IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant met for an intense stare down that turned into a scuffle Tuesday at a press conference previewing their historic and highly anticipated undisputed super middleweight championship showdown. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's getting postponed, that cut is going to need a couple of weeks to heal, and it looks swollen too. Usually heavy sparing starts later in camp, so maybe it won't, but it probably will.

Comment

WTF, these dumb a s s es getting in a scuffle and causing a cut. This stupidity will very possibly postpone the fight. Here we go again…..

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        It's getting postponed, that cut is going to need a couple of weeks to heal, and it looks swollen too. Usually heavy sparing starts later in camp, so maybe it won't, but it probably will.
        Has to be postponed. Crazy if not… they should’ve behaved like gentlemen

Comment

Ah it's a minor cut, but yes, silly of them to do that. Canelo pushed him, although I'm sure because Plant talked smack, but he should've remained composed.

If Plant wasn't wearing those sunglasses, then no cut would've occured, I think. Plant was rightly angry also, saying all those things about Reynoso and the team cheating, which was a bit nasty, but understandable after the scuffle.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Gonna be delayed because of that cut.

Comment

The fight won't be delayed . The cut will heal sufficiently. Besides, the cut isn't in a vulnerable spot. If it was above the eye or on the eyelid , yes, I could see a postponement. This cut won't interfere, if it reopens, with his vision. Fight on.

Comment

Fuhhhhhhhhhhh! I have a feeling it gets postponed, knock ✊ on wood.

Comment

It is a very minor cut. The fight will not get postponed imo. I couldn't believe when they swung on each other. Canelo by far got the best of Plant hahaha. Canelo reflexes are so fast and accurate. Canelo is going to KO Plant imo.

Comment

Strange of Canelo to behave in that manner, a setup for publicity gone wrong? or Canelo intimidated by Plant's size?

Fight will be postponed I expect.

Comment

Working...
                    X