Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant Suffers Cut Beneath Right Eye From Coming To Blows With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant Suffers Cut Beneath Right Eye From Coming To Blows With Canelo

Canelo Alvarez and Caleb Plant couldn't wait until November 6 to put their hands on one another. The super middleweight champions came to blows Tuesday afternoon at the start of their press conference in Beverly Hills, California. Plant walked away from the skirmish with a significant cut beneath his right eye, the consequence of Alvarez landing a punch while Plant wore sunglasses.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant suffers cut in girly slap fest lol. Canelo needs to cut his finger nails before any future WWE fake hyping.
    Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 09-21-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

You Mferrrr!

Canelo: what you say bout mi mama!?!?!

Comment

Coming to blows? Plant threw a sucker punch and Canelo made him pay.

Comment

10-9 round for canelo. cant wait for this fight.

Comment

I'm not sure why Plant stepped like that.

Saunders brought up the tainted beef and got his face shattered.

You just don't F with the WBC Carne Franchise Champion. You don't.

Comment

You're telling me Canelo has been in 50 fights and never heard the term MFer?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                How do you throw a sucker punch when retaliating from a push?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Canelo pushed him first did you even watch the thing?

But seeing them side by side, my guy Plant .... im rooting for you but, you aint got a shot in hell of beating Canelo. Canelo cant be beaten on points due to corruption in boxing and his chin is too solid for Plant to knock him out.

Comment

Wow, that was quite heated, and not an act I think. Firstly, Canelo's english isn't all that good because he doesn't know that mf doesn't specifically refer to someone's mother.

Secondly, I guess Canelo landed the first kinda slap punch, but Plant didn't budge, although he got cut because he wore sunglasses. Also, who knows if this is Plant's plan, to make Canelo angry and fight stupidly in Nov.

It's exciting, if this fight happens, and of course Joshua-Usyk and Fury-Wilder 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X