Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Usyk is Jumping in The Deep End, He Must Believe in Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Usyk is Jumping in The Deep End, He Must Believe in Himself

Anthony Joshua says that Wladimir Klitschko contacted him to wish him good luck for his upcoming fight with Oleksandr Usyk, despite Usyk being signed to Klitschko's promotional company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua hasn't been impressive since losing to Ruiz, his confidence isn't the same

Usyk will shock the boxing world

Comment

People are unsure about usyk. But if usyk pulls it out of bag what a win. He goes from pumped up CW to the main man even jumping ahead of fury maybe. Fury thinks hed beat josh, whilst usyk did. Zero to hero in an instant
      Last edited by hugh grant; 09-21-2021, 09:41 AM.
      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Are these guys being tested by VADA?

I have Usyk by upset. I see hes +250, was hoping to get better odds.

Comment

It seems like AJ has nothing but respect for his opponents. He is humble and at the same time competitive so there is always a bite in the conversion and he tries to keep things honest... all at the same time. I don't understand what there is to not like about this guy, why all the hate?

BTW, Usyk is a wild card for anyone and everyone. I don't discount his chances, he has all the tools and legs that can keep himself off the ropes. In my opinion Usyk is a big, big threat to Joshua and Wilder both, if they can't get him to exchange or trap him on the ropes it's a very long night. Fury on the other hand should fair better because of his particular style, jab and long range.

Another PPV worthy fight.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 09-21-2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
            Joshua hasn't been impressive since losing to Ruiz, his confidence isn't the same

Usyk will shock the boxing world
            He hasn't done anything wrong since he lost to Ruiz. Adjusted well and beat Ruiz in the rematch and then knocked out Pulev (who else has stopped Pulev? Only one other guy...).

You could say Fury lost his confidence more after Wilder knocked him down because he went on to fight a bum next fight and then struggled against Wallin. Joshua got knocked down and stopped and got straight back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              It seems like AJ has nothing but respect for his opponents. He is humble and at the same time competitive so there is always a bite in the conversion and he tries to keep things honest... all at the same time. I don't understand what there is to not like about this guy, why all the hate?

BTW, Usyk is a wild card for anyone and everyone. I don't discount his chances, he has all the tools and legs that can keep himself off the ropes. In my opinion Usyk is a big, big threat to Joshua and Wilder both, if they can't get him to exchange or trap him on the ropes it's a very long night. Fury on the other hand should fair better because of his particular style, jab and long range.

Another PPV worthy fight.
              I deh tell u........well said

Comment

Working...
              X