Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James-Radzhab Butaev To Headline October 30 Showtime Card; Ennis-Dulorme In Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James-Radzhab Butaev To Headline October 30 Showtime Card; Ennis-Dulorme In Co-Feature

A welterweight-themed card now graces Showtime's active fourth-quarter schedule. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the October 30 edition of Showtime Championship Boxing will feature two significant welterweight fights, topped by WBA "World" welterweight titlist Jamal James in a mandatory defense versus Russia's Radzhab Butaev. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com senior writer/columnist Keith Idec, rising contender Jaron 'Boots' Ennis and former title challenger Thomas Dulorme are set to meet in the co-feature bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boots! Let's Go!
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Showtime keep the fights coming only platform that has stood consistant as in putting fights up to watch even there cancellations are quickly rescheduled.

Comment

Get rid of this fake title. Other than that this should be a good card.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Get rid of this fake title. Other than that this should be a good card.
          I think that's the plan, winner faces winner of Ugas vs. Stanionis!

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I think that's the plan, winner faces winner of Ugas vs. Stanionis!
            That’s a good fight too.

Even if Spence moves up, if Crawford does sign with PBC they can make really solid ww cards in 2022, if they so choose.

I

Comment

I was wondering what was going on with James/Butaev. I like it though! Dulorme fought Stanionis tough and is always competitive so he won't make it easy for Ennis and James vs Butaev should be good.

SHO is going to have an awfully busy end of the year it seems like. They are booked for three weeks in November and then have this card.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Winner should face winner in these two matchups.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I guess that’s the best they could get for Ennis since every contender seems to be scared to utter his name. But wait a minute here….wasn’t showtime supposed to be going out of the boxing business? Wasn’t that some sort of brokedyk prophecy?

Comment

throw Abdukakhorov in there vs Ramos of Fox; Spenece will never fight this guy anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X