Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya vs. Belfort is Eyed For November Date, Says Triller Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya vs. Belfort is Eyed For November Date, Says Triller Head

Triller Co-Founder Ryan Kavanaugh is still talking with six division champion Oscar De La Hoya about the possibility of facing facing former UFC champion Vitor Belfort in a boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here we go again.

Comment

Oscar will need to be on his toes

Comment

I'm not gonna lie.. after what Vito did to Holyfield and then actually bragged about it afterwards.. I'm hoping Oscar puts a beating on the dude in a real pro fight. Of course I still won't buy it haha

Comment

size? belfort was as big or bigger than former heavyweight evander. oscar campaigned at the lighter weights whats the height and reach difference here? what weight class heavyweight? werd, hope oscar spanks him but how likely is it when hes been on a binge and out the ring so long. kind of intriguing hehe

Comment

Only Oscar could be so arrogant to still want to go ahead with this garbage after the replacement event was such a dumpster fire

Comment

De la Hoya wins easily
              Bronx23 Bronx23 likes this.

Comment

Belfort is going to KO all the old washed up greats

Comment

If vitor wins this i believe this would be the nail in coffin on retiree comebacks. Unless fighting 6 weight classes below or no experience like what mayweather does dont go challenge ppl that with striking in particular kickbox experience that bigger. To me from experience kickbox that middle ground with right amount train not to long you can do mma n boxing n do great. Its like what rugby is to american football n soccer. Rugby players come over to nfl or major college been done more than few times also can play soccer while. A soccer player would struggle way more going to american football n vise verse football cept kicker would struggle soccer. Yet rugby cause blend easier switch basics already there

Comment

Geez oscar you just got out the hospital bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X