Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: If The Fight Goes Twelve, I Fancy Usyk To Decision Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: If The Fight Goes Twelve, I Fancy Usyk To Decision Joshua

Frank Warren, the co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is still standing firm that he could easily see Oleksandr Usyk pulling off the upset when he faces Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If the fight goes 12 I see Usykk getting robbed.

AJ wins this fight no matter what. Cards already filled out. Just hope AJ bails them out....

Comment

What Warren states is not necessarily true . You don’t have to out box someone to win a decision if you bang them up enough where they can’t out box you and they go into survival mode which I believe Usyk will do if it makes it 12 .

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        If the fight goes 12 I see Usykk getting robbed.

AJ wins this fight no matter what. Cards already filled out. Just hope AJ bails them out....
        USYK TKO 9.
        USYK needs to do a Gassiev job on AJ to win on cards.

Comment

I think the deck is stacked against Usyk. Coming in as the smaller man, the underdog & in the UKs biggest stars backyard.

Usyk is a real live dog here I think he has a real chance if the same Joshua from the last two fights shows up. He’s going to have to test AJs gas tank & then check his chin late. He can’t start slow like he normally does though cuz he’s gonna basically be giving away rounds. Take a page from Lomas last fight & come out blazing

Comment

Is there a rematch clause?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              What Warren states is not necessarily true . You don’t have to out box someone to win a decision if you bang them up enough where they can’t out box you and they go into survival mode which I believe Usyk will do if it makes it 12 .
              You think Usyk is going to make Joshua go into survival mode if it goes 12?

Seems you are as good at picking fights as you are at predicting which fights will happen next.

Comment

Every fight Warren and Arum come out saying that AJ will lose. And every fight except one, they've been wrong. Then they turn right around in the next sentence and talk about unification with AJ. It's got to be hard sitting there hating a guy, yet praying he wins so that you can get your own paycheck from him.
                Last edited by thetruthteller; 09-20-2021, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You think Usyk is going to make Joshua go into survival mode if it goes 12?

Seems you are as good at picking fights as you are at predicting which fights will happen next.
                  Like I said education is not your strong suit . Even a 5th grader could read that correctly where the exact opposite is what was said . How did you get that I said Usyk makes AJ go into survival mode ? Ha
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-21-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

It’s very unlike frank Warren to be critical of Joshua haha

Comment

Working...
                    X