Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder Trilogy - Undercard Additions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder Trilogy - Undercard Additions

Brooklyn's newest young knockout prodigy and a former unified world champion from Philadelphia will see action Saturday, Oct. 9 at T-Mobile Arena in preliminary bouts before the highly anticipated heavyweight trilogy grudge match between WBC and lineal heavyweight world champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and former heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

From top to bottom that card is stacked. I sure do dream of a parallel universe where pbc, golden boy, and top rank are on one network….
    FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

American undercards are generally garbage, but this is as good a card as I have ever seen. Nash out.

Comment

Wow! This card keeps getting better. It would be a shame if it didn't do good numbers. Of course Fury Wilder III is nowhere near as highly anticipated as the rematch but the undercard is solid. Can't wait to see this one!
        Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

One of the best boxing cards since Don King was the king.

Comment

I'm actually starting to believe that the fight is going to happen. Can't argue with the card either.

Comment

The main event doesn't move the needle much for me but I will be getting this PPV (not a common occurrence) because of the undercard.
              Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Yes, that looks like an excellent card of heavy weight boxing.

Comment

Nice card for $50 max not 80 min. got a $40 main event with a 5-10 undercard . had there not been a 2 yr delay to add suspense maybe wilder special ops drilled in boxing to develop a jab basic combos to set the right this wouldnt be buyable but the delay adds the only suspense a hungry wilder vs who knows which fury shows up. This reason UFC sales more now half the time its a main even n co main thats worthy of a main event n maybe one other fight on card could be co main elsewhere if not theyll just air it on fight night or espn shh they know no1 paying 80-100 for.
                  Last edited by Ry92; 09-21-2021, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Superb on every level - thank you gods that be

Comment

Working...
                    X