Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Plant: Showtime Pay-Per-View Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Plant: Showtime Pay-Per-View Officially Announced

Mexican superstar and unified WBA/WBC/WBO Super Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez will face undefeated IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant in a historic showdown on Saturday, November 6, live on SHOWTIME PPV at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not falling for the Okie Doke! I'll hold my cash for Crawford vs.Porter! Hoping we get Benavidez next!

Comment

Great....more PPV $$$ for boxing fans....I can't buy it unfortunately....wish I could though.

Comment

So why exactly didn't FOX take this fight? I know their contract with the PBC is coming up BUT that's in conjunction with fights that are on the Network itself, not PPV correct? Then again...is Canelo v Caleb Plant a HUGE PPV they want to spend money promoting? My thought process is if you're heading into a 4th year "option" with the PBC you'd think you'd put Boxing's current money guy on your platform to drive in future business, right?

..or maybe FOX doesn't view Boxing in a whole as a priority in relation to their other programming / Sporting Events?

unsure-no-sure.gif

Comment

Reynoso’s predictable jingoistic remarks really make me want to see Plant take the victory. Makes me want to chant “USA USA” like the American fans of old. Best of luck to Caleb plant, for himself, his family, and his country.
          BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Reynoso’s predictable jingoistic remarks really make me want to see Plant take the victory. Makes me want to chant “USA USA” like the American fans of old. Best of luck to Caleb plant, for himself, his family, and his country.
            Canelo’s trunks should say all “All LDBC Crying Matters”

Comment

PPV flop officially announced.

Comment

I'm very much looking forward to it, personally don't really see what Plant is guna bring to really trouble Canelo very much but there are a few on here that seem to think Plants definitely got what it takes and some who feel Canelo is a bit of a fraud so we shall see. I hope Plant can give Canelo a hard night's work cuz who doesn't want a good close fight.
                Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

“It was an emotional night for Plant, who had dedicated his championship win to the memory of his late daughter, Alia, who passed away in 2015.”.........no it wasn’t, go do your research and see that The mother of Caleb Plant said Caleb never cared about their daughter and was never in the hospital with them and when she passed away the only thing he cared about was buying a good tuxedo to look good at the funeral. He only uses his dead daughter for pitty and acceptance

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    I'm very much looking forward to it, personally don't really see what Plant is guna bring to really trouble Canelo very much but there are a few on here that seem to think Plants definitely got what it takes and some who feel Canelo is a bit of a fraud so we shall see. I hope Plant can give Canelo a hard night's work cuz who doesn't want a good close fight.
                    Ya know this post is probably the most sensible post that'll be posted about this fight. I'm a Plant fan as we're from the same hometown basically and I'm rooting for him even though he stands a good chance at losing. My point is its rare fr somebody to speak both fighters names without speaking I'll of one of them. The bold says it all. I just want both guys to bring it and make it interesting more than anything.
                    DaNeutral. DaNeutral. likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X