Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: What Better Fight Is There For Terence Crawford Other Than Shawn Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: What Better Fight Is There For Terence Crawford Other Than Shawn Porter?

The WBO ordered the Terence Crawford-Shawn Porter fight during the month before Errol Spence Jr. suffered a serious eye injury and Manny Pacquiao lost to Spence's replacement, Yordenis Ugas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Welcome to reality Bob! This was always a great fight for Terence! David Avaneysan, and Jose Zepeda were terrible options! Financially, I think Vergil Ortiz Jr. would've been even better!

When is Kudratillo Abdukakhorov fighting again? IBF needs to order him to face Spence, or Boots (if Boots beats Dulorme) very soon!

Comment

Keith Thurman said in a fighthype interview of How Bob Arum personally pushed and mandated that fight to happen because of issues with Terrence Crawford. My take is Snake J Bob Arum wants to get Crawford beat before he leaves his company smh

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
        Keith Thurman said in a fighthype interview of How Bob Arum personally pushed and mandated that fight to happen because of issues with Terrence Crawford. My take is Snake J Bob Arum wants to get Crawford beat before he leaves his company smh
        Oh, Keith said that...wow! No one really cares what Keith says btw... Arum did his job with mandate...it's the only way to make it happen with any protected PBC ww
        Fact Fact krazy_d3 krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

Bob Arum said something I can agree with. There are limited fights I want to see and this is a fight that means something, particularly since most recent fights have been trash presented as meaningful events.

And yes, this IS PPV worthy.

Comment

Let's think, Ortiz, Ennis, Ugas are all quality opponents. Porter is too, but Porter has more miles on him, still quality though.

Comment

I wanna see Boots get his shot LET'S GO BOOTS ENNIS!

Comment

It's a decent fight. Ugas and Vergil Ortiz would be better opponents, but probably make less sense from a promotional perspective at this moment in time. Porter is a good fighter and a tough opponent. We have seen him come up short against Thurman and Spence, though, and the expectation is that we'll see the same again. Still, a firm test for Crawford at the least.

Comment

It's a decent fight. Crawford has the clear edge. Does he beat Ortiz Jr though? Yes, I think so. Does he beat Ennis? I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    I wanna see Boots get his shot LET'S GO BOOTS ENNIS!
                    Boots is going to be one of the most avoided fighters on boxing. Contenders will avoid title shots if he is champio. Barring another Donald curry scenario, I don’t see how boots misses. Boots would really show that Crawford is a natural lightweight. I think even Porter has a chance of making this fight more intersting than people think due to his natural size advantage combined with the fact that he can brawl and box equally well

Comment

Working...
                    X