Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Breaks Silence After Being Arrested For Domestic Violence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Breaks Silence After Being Arrested For Domestic Violence

Former world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez of Puerto Rico spoke for the first time since his ex-partner, Andrea Ojeda Cruz , accused him of physical and emotional abuse on social media before filing a complaint at the Caguas Area Command.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Weird that the article doesn't mention that JML was arrested again for those comments so he's in jail right now. He violated the terms of his conditional release by going on TV and making those comments

Comment

weak.

Comment

We are all just glad you did not follow into Verdejo’s footsteps. The last thing the world needs is to hear/read about more dumbasses killing their wife/girlfriend in a fit of rage.

She needs to run far away from him.

I read that is a big issue in PR right now, in general. Women getting killed/injured in domestic violence cases.

Comment

Felix PENDEJO, and Woman Manhandler Lopez are both some sick dudes

Comment

Jeez man , Juanma fell off big time after beating Marquez ....Dude took some beatings in the ring , IMHO he has some sever CTE issues that could be playing apart in this. He has 2 ex wives that say he abused them + like another ex besides this latest one.. Just sad all around .

Comment

Juanma needs to staple his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                We are all just glad you did not follow into Verdejo’s footsteps. The last thing the world needs is to hear/read about more dumbasses killing their wife/girlfriend in a fit of rage.

She needs to run far away from him.

I read that is a big issue in PR right now, in general. Women getting killed/injured in domestic violence cases.
                I spent a year and a half there in the Corps 93-95 and the women my god the women are Gorgeous and they love love love Marines. I’m shocked I didnt end up married 50 times over

Comment

Working...
                X