Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing's Biggest Box Office Draw Joshua Battles Usyk In Tottenham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxing's Biggest Box Office Draw Joshua Battles Usyk In Tottenham

By Corey Erdman - When Anthony Joshua fought Wladimir Klitschko back in 2017, I knew it was as good a chance as any to introduce new people to the sport. I couldn't be certain of how exciting or competitive the fight would be, which turned into the Fight of the Year, but I knew that the atmosphere alone would make the experience enjoyable and memorable for a relatively casual fan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua gunna be a billionaire even after losing to USYK twice

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

So many people like boxing , the only problem is lots of fans don't know what they are watching anymore , nearly every sports fan loves a good fight. This weekends fight is a prime example, Usyk is only in this fight because of his achievement's at a lower weight class. He has not looked anywhere near the fighter he was in the smaller cruiser weight division. The interest here lies with Joshua , who is fighting a better but much smaller fighter. Will he get clipped and hit the deck numerous times like he did against the decent but obese Ruiz or will he as expected be too big and strong for the smaller man. This is not the 'thriller in Manilla' , this main event should be called 'untested' that's what you're getting here.

Comment

It's all about perspective. Yes...he can fill stadiums in the U.K. but take him to Boise Idaho and see what the sales are. Manny Pacquiao would sell out a stadium anywhere in the world and he's on his retirement tour.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            So many people like boxing , the only problem is lots of fans don't know what they are watching anymore , nearly every sports fan loves a good fight. This weekends fight is a prime example, Usyk is only in this fight because of his achievement's at a lower weight class. He has not looked anywhere near the fighter he was in the smaller cruiser weight division. The interest here lies with Joshua , who is fighting a better but much smaller fighter. Will he get clipped and hit the deck numerous times like he did against the decent but obese Ruiz or will he as expected be too big and strong for the smaller man. This is not the 'thriller in Manilla' , this main event should be called 'untested' that's what you're getting here.
            AJ equally has not look goodthat great his last 2 performances neither has Wilder. For Usyk its just acclimatising to the weight class which i feel he has now. He beat Chisora easier than Whyte did the first time round. He beats Wilder for me too( of course if he is clipped by Wilder its nighty night)

This is a difficult fight for AJ . I see this fight going similar to the AJ vs Parker fight only if AJ doesn't clip Usyk, he loses. Nevertheless i expect an AJ win b y vicious knockout
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              It's all about perspective. Yes...he can fill stadiums in the U.K. but take him to Boise Idaho and see what the sales are. Manny Pacquiao would sell out a stadium anywhere in the world and he's on his retirement tour.
              He doesnt sell out Wembley stadium without a good dancing partner, I'm sorry he just doesnt
              krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

He doesnt sell out Wembley stadium without a good dancing partner, I'm sorry he just doesnt
                I hadn't noticed it before...but I now see why people call you an idiot. Pacman needing a dance partner to sell out a stadium...

tenor.gif
                PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Joshua ain't no Fk'ing Bob Fitsimmons!!! In the 1800's Bob woulda put hotsauce on his gloves and blinded this pu$$y. He woulda took the stuffing out his gloves and repeatedly broke Joshuas orbital before he could say please , please stop Mr Fitsimmons, you're hurting my face have mercy I can't see....And back then a young Robert Byrd would've called a twenty minute timeout to confer with a young Jerry Cantu and a middle aged Arum to find out what to do and then ended up doing the stupidest thing possible.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-20-2021, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

I hadn't noticed it before...but I now see why people call you an idiot. Pacman needing a dance partner to sell out a stadium...

tenor.gif
                    Lol that line usually do it for you? I didn't say any typical stadium i said Wembley stadium. The infatuation with PAcman is not fever pitch in London as it is where you are ROCKY big blower.........out of curiosity did your high school male friends give you that moniker? in fact none of my business, keep on blowing pal

Comment

Working...
                    X