Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Juarez Responds To First Defeat With Easy Eight-Round Points Victory Over Jairo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Juarez Responds To First Defeat With Easy Eight-Round Points Victory Over Jairo Lopez

Omar Juarez got back on the winning track Sunday night against game journeyman Jairo Lopez. The 22-year-old Juarez knocked Lopez to the canvas in the fifth round and convincingly out-boxed Lopez in a welterweight fight FS1 televised from Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California. Judges Sergio Caiz (79-72), Jerry Cantu (80-71) and Zachary Young (79-72) all scored Juarez a wide winner of a fight the better boxer clearly controlled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Help me out. What style is Omar? I cant quite peg it. Heres what I know. He doesnt really get hurt much, but he does get hit. Hes not that fast but he gets there with better timing. He hits hard without KO power, and he'll rumble without getting in a fistfight. I'm inclined to think hes simply well rounded and excellent without being awesome at anything..I dont know his chances at world level, but I wouldnt want to fight him even though I know he's probably beatable. Even if I were the favorite , he's gonna be risky. You feel what I mean?
    His style is completely different, but he gives me the vibe of a Tony the Tiger Lopez in that he could go all the way on grit and well rounded abiliy an will.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-20-2021, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X