Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: I Get Bored With Boxing; I Want To Rumble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: I Get Bored With Boxing; I Want To Rumble!

In a different life, Stephen Fulton may have been a brawler. The WBO junior lightweight titleholder from Philadelphia is best known for his pinpoint boxing ability inside the ring, but in a recent interview he let on that his natural instincts are to fight in close quarters. Philadelphia, of course, has a long pugilistic tradition of come-forward fighting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With Brandon you'll get your wish.

Comment

It's funny when guys who OBVIOUSLY don't want to rumble and get down, say they want to rumble. And usually guys from Philly like to get down, but It's highly doubtful this guy will rumble with Brandon, maybe if he gets tired in the later rounds and he has no choice. But who's next Haney saying he wants to rumble?.... Lol
      Last edited by Greenfield02; 09-19-2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Wrong game plan, bucko. Your best bet would be to dance, dance, stick and move. Figs is the last man you want to rumble with at 122.

Comment

If the rumble gets rough, he he can get on his wheels. I'm sure he's not letting Brandon get any cheap shots.

Comment

Breadman’s guy submitting to Mexican style callouts. No wonder Bread was always a fan of GGG

Comment

Working...
            X