Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Herring's Team Best Thing He's Bringing To Ring, But They Can't Fight For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Herring's Team Best Thing He's Bringing To Ring, But They Can't Fight For Him

Shakur Stevenson will see some very familiar faces when he looks across the ring the night of October 23 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Stevenson considers Jamel Herring more of an acquaintance than a friend, but Herring's challenger is admittedly close with Herring's handlers. Herring's trainers, Brian McIntyre and Jacqui "Red" Spikes, also work with Terence Crawford, who has mentored Stevenson since the 2016 Olympic silver medalist turned pro 4 1/2 years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really hope the crayon eater murks this kid….I just don’t care for Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I really hope the crayon eater murks this kid….I just don’t care for Stevenson
      stfu. Sounds like self hate to me.

Comment

Originally posted by champjus View Post

Blocked………..

Comment

Shakur why don't you just go back to beating up defense-less people on the ground or hitting women, you are a low class punk, you should have served jail time.
          Hope Herring gets lucky and KO's your azz.

Comment

Move on bro...... you're still Stuck on his past, he's obviously moved on

Comment

Originally posted by champjus View Post

That poster is the creepiest and most warped creature on the entire forum.

Ignore his darkness as much as you can. He's clearly not at peace.

Comment

Working...
              X