Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: When it Comes To Resiliency and Staying Power, There is No One Better at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: When it Comes To Resiliency and Staying Power, There is No One Better at 147

Welterweight contender Shawn Porter (31-3-1, 17 KOs) has once again put himself in position to become a major player at 147-pounds. On November 20 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Porter will face WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just great to see a PBC fighter fight a Top rank fighter.
    It should happen more often.
    Good luck to Porter, but your not on Buds level and all his doubters will see this come Nov.20.

Comment

Dude beat Formela or whatever his name is and thinks he's relevant again

Comment

The only one i can say with staying power like such is pacman but we know his career over and he was a 15 year anomoly

Comment

You are a fine gatekeeper Shawn.
          BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            You are a fine gatekeeper Shawn.
            I think he step above gatekeeper tho.....he was one knockdown away from beating Spence and arguably beat Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

I think he step above gatekeeper tho.....he was one knockdown away from beating Spence and arguably beat Thurman
              Naaa.... Thurman beat him better than Spence did

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

If Shawn Porter had a greater reach, he probably would of dropped Errol Spence jr. But 'Bud' is going to get a clear win over Shawn tho.

Comment

It’s sounds as if he’s saying as long as the paycheck clears, I’ll be around; dam winning or a title I make fights difficult and get paid extremely well for it.

Comment

"I’m constantly fighting and beating the top guys in the division".....only part of this statement is true. His biggest victory is against Danny Garcia, who was never a great welterweight. Being competitive against the top fighters isn't the same as winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X