Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thor Bjornsson, Martin Bakole Grab Quick Stoppage Wins in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thor Bjornsson, Martin Bakole Grab Quick Stoppage Wins in Dubai

It was a quick night's work for Thor Bjornsson, who sent out a warning to strongman rival Eddie Hall. He picked up a first round stoppage win over arm-wrestling legend Devon Larratt in Dubai on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the foock sanctions this circus? It's disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Devon Larratt is an "arm wrestling champion"

He is 46 years old and a full 49.6 pounds lighter than 32 year old Bjornsson

what is even the point of this

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Dang I was rooting for Devon…

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad
          SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
            Devon Larratt is an "arm wrestling champion"

He is 46 years old and a full 49.6 pounds lighter than 32 year old Bjornsson

what is even the point of this
            I knew nothing of this until i stumbled upon a face off between the 2 and they spoke about having a arm wrestling match with DEVON winning. So i thought arm Wrestling and boxing are kind of similar, let me put £100 on Devon to win again
            Last edited by Noelanthony; 09-19-2021, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Both are cool guys. If everyone made money then why not. There’s also a sideshow side of prize fighting. Thor was amazingly lean. Lost over hundred pounds since he broke the deadlift record. He had a huge belly when he broke the record now it’s svelt as can be. That’s the heart of an athlete. He can apply himself to achieve goals. If one is gaining weight or losing weight he does both as well. I think he is great motivation for anyone. I bet most people never thought he could get as lean as he could. But he has goals and he works towards them. Larrat is a stud too. Check his enlistment record. He’s a positive and fun guy too. One of the best arm wrestlers in history which is no joke. I like both guys, but yeah did it need to happen? Not at all, but if it made money then these things always will happen. That’s prize fighting. The highest paid athlete is always the best boxer in the world ( especially per time on screen ) so imagine that trickle down? That’s why there’s fights like these.

Comment

Bakole v Hrgovic next, please
                SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Devon headlining a card after 5 weeks of boxing training. This maybe the worst of the circus events yet

Comment

Yep about Wilders level ..

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
                    Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Working...
                    X