Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'll Do Everything in My Power To Fight Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'll Do Everything in My Power To Fight Tyson Fury

Anthony Joshua promises to do everything in his power to make a full division unification with countryman Tyson Fury. Joshua must first overcome his defense of the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles against mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk, which takes place on September 25 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets not look past Usyk. Big job to do there first. Dangerous, dangerous fight.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad
      SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

I deally they will both be champs still when they fight. But let's be honest we will still watch if they both aren't champs when they fight.
        Slowhand Slowhand Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

It’s intersting….young Edward never demanded fury sign with dayzin in order to make their Saudi Arabia fight like was the condition for a wilder fight with Olafemi…young edward seemed to respect that fury was with top rank and Arum…young Edward never made it personal with fury with the insults he had for wilder and his team….things that really make you wonder about what kind of man Hearn is and his motivations

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            It’s intersting….young Edward never demanded fury sign with dayzin in order to make their Saudi Arabia fight like was the condition for a wilder fight with Olafemi…young edward seemed to respect that fury was with top rank and Arum…young Edward never made it personal with fury with the insults he had for wilder and his team….things that really make you wonder about what kind of man Hearn is and his motivations
            Wilder fanboys crack me up. Not only liking to blame Eddie for everything to making stuff up to defend the narrative wilder wasn’t to blame for the fight not happening. Lol

Comment

AJ is right. It’s a domestic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post

Wilder fanboys crack me up. Not only liking to blame Eddie for everything to making stuff up to defend the narrative wilder wasn’t to blame for the fight not happening. Lol
                It’s obvious Aśś Juice been ducking wilder since 2016. “Don’t wait make the date, mate” - Deontay Wilder 2016
                Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                  It’s obvious Aśś Juice been ducking wilder since 2016. “Don’t wait make the date, mate” - Deontay Wilder 2016
                  Yep. Deontay has been seeking the best since 2016 and without being able to get AJ, he instead turned to the next best fighters available.

This is why he took on the might of Szpilka, Arreola, Washington, Stiverne, Ortiz and Brezeale. These are the best heavyweights available.

Credit where credit is due, he signed up to fight Fury...

...Who was morbidly obese at the time and ,coming off an extended battle with hard drugs and booze....

... And Wilder's career has been in a tailspin ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post

Truly amazing….I don’t know who you are but you managed to not address anything I said in the post while simultaneously showing a glaring example of immaturity that 100% guarantees you are significantly younger than I am….thereby revealing that I have no interest in interacting with someone so young, immature, and clearly uneducated on the strength (or lack thereof) of such buffoonish post
                    Walexhris Walexhris likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X