Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: Me and Jaron Ennis Are The New Generation of Philly Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: Me and Jaron Ennis Are The New Generation of Philly Fighters

Stephen "Cool Boy Steph" Fulton has no doubt in his mind that he and Jaron "Boots" Ennis are the torchbearers for a new era of Philadelphia fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jaron Ennis is a bad mofo. It’d be nice if he could get a big fight or title shot that he deserves.

Comment

Glad to see good up and coming fights that will fight whomever is put in front of them

Comment

When Fulton gets KO’d expect Breadman to continue PED mailbags for the next 20 years

Comment

Fulton is good. Boots can be special.

Comment

Agreed, both are at the top. Ennis if he has a chin will go on to greatness providing he stays focused. If and when he becomes a champion he will be the type of champion that contenders avoid out of fear of a painful loss.

Comment

Like both these youngsters. Good luck to both of em

Comment

Philly is the only town, where you can see two bums fighting in the street and one of them will be jabbing. That's an old quote, maybe Hagler. I like fulton's ambition, he boxes circles around Figueroa. He better. If Covid affects them, I think, it will hurt the guy who depends on strength more than the guy who depends on skill. Talk about Ying and Yang, nature evened up the odds. They both had it.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Ok... there's everybody & then there's that guy

Comment

I think they're both top p4p level talent wise. Big fan of both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X