Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hyun Mi Choi Stops Simone Aparecida Da Silva In Ninth Round, Defends WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hyun Mi Choi Stops Simone Aparecida Da Silva In Ninth Round, Defends WBA Title

Hyun Mi Choi entered 2021 with hopes of entering her first career title unification bout. She instead settles for her first win inside the distance in nearly six years. Choi recorded the ninth successful defense of her WBA junior lightweight title following a ninth-round knockout decision win over Brazil's Simone Aparecida Da Silva. Choi scored two knockdowns, the latter which prompted an immediate stoppage at 0:45 of round nine in their title fight Saturday afternoon in Seoul, South Korea.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know women's boxing has been around for many decades, it didtnt just start with Christy Martin.

But the first and only women's boxing match I ever saw was her on the undercard of, I think, one of Tyson's fight.

I thought it was weird and kind of in bad taste. But the crowd of casuals there to watch Tyson seemed to love it.

I keep hearing Clarissa Shield, and Taylor and Adams.

| dont care. I only know where they are from and that wo are black. (Hint: it isnt the Irish one.)

Does anyone else not care about women's boxing?

I dont think I am sexist, because there are lots of soccer fans who only watch men's, and other sports too.

Comment

I know they train hard and can get obvisously hurt, but you still cant make me care.

Comment

'Fish & Chips' Terri Harper! We know you faked a hand-injury, and ducked Hyun Mi Choi, South Korea's only world-champion. Mi Choi, should be the unified WBA-WBC super-feather weight champion and made history ( again ).

Mi Choi, is going to catch you slipp'n 'Fish & Chips', you will not deny 'Defector Girl Boxer' from embarrassing dictator Kim Jong-Un and the North Korean totalitarian regime.

Comment

Working...
        X