Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: A lot of Fans See Teofimo Lopez's Fakeness, I'm Coming To Humble Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: A lot of Fans See Teofimo Lopez's Fakeness, I'm Coming To Humble Him!

Undefeated lightweight contender George Kambosos of Australia has promised to do damage when he faces WBA, IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO world champion Teofimo Lopez in their mandatory showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Kambosos!! Hoping he pulls off the upset

Comment

War Kambosos!

Comment

As much as I want Kambosos to win, I'm calling it now; Teofimo wins by KO off of a check hook, sometime in round 6. (You heard it here first.)

Comment

Teo is gradually moving towards the type of hate that Mayweather endured. In that fans will watch him fight praying that he loses. Keep up the good work Teo. I cant stand him myself but i respect the business model. All he has to do is remain undefeated and keep going after those belts not fans favourite fighters and you will be well on your way to be boxings Villian but with a sizeable bank balance

Comment

got to love the teo haters on here just because he outboxed their hero bumchenko...........

Comment

Kambosos can really talk a good game. Every time he talks he always got something new to say. I'm really enjoying his trash talking. He's impressive.

I hope he can match all those trash talk with a good fight. The rule is if you must talk the talk, you must walk the walk. Till then.

Comment

This dude’s got too much in his mind, starting to sound real concerned one could say. If he brings all that mental static into the ring vs a fighter as sharp and quick as Teofimo, he’s getting smashed before he can get his head around to comprehending what’s happening to him.

Comment

Finally, this f*#king fight is here.

I really see a chance for an upset here. I'm not sure what Lopez's mindset is, I think the time between his win over Loma and this fight has been too long.

Lopez's confidence would have been sky-high after getting the nod over Loma, but it was a very close fight, and Kambosos is a very different fighter. He's a real live dog who likes to press the action with good upper body movement, and visceral intensity.

Lopez is technically more gifted, however, if he thinks he can cruise against this guy he'll be in for a shock.

Comment

Teo is a tit. His wins over Commey and Loma have raised him high but in his head it has catapulted him to super star King diva level and he has turned in to a massive nob head.

But that is his antics outside of the ring, inside he is still a very good Boxer and he should get past Kambosos with ease.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X