Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Aims To Take Advantage of Whyte Mileage: He's Been Aging a Little Bit Lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin Aims To Take Advantage of Whyte Mileage: He's Been Aging a Little Bit Lately

By Tris Dixon - Otto Wallin is hoping victory over Dillian Whyte later this year is a springboard to world title fights. The New York-based Swede gave Tyson Fury a tough time over 12 rounds back in 2019 in Las Vegas and he meets Whyte in London's O2 Arena on October 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight for Wallin. I expect Whyte the fraud to get exposed again. Hopefully he leaves the ring on a stretcher again, like when old man Povetkin clocked him.

Hopefully Wallin gets a fair fight. Without head butts, illegal gloves, dianabol, dodgy ref and rest of whytes usual bag of tricks.

Comment

Tuff fight for a whyte. Wouldn’t of picked Wallin before getting a title shot. He should of fought Arreola.

Comment

Anyone know how whytes can still be wbc #1 after being put to sleep by a 40 year retiree? And turning down a title shot?

Surely this low life would be back of queue..

Comment

That is very good fight.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Anyone know how whytes can still be wbc #1 after being put to sleep by a 40 year retiree? And turning down a title shot?

Surely this low life would be back of queue..
            Preach! & Whytes probably got a rematch clause like Eddie's other coward heavyweight xD
            He woke up against Pov & shouted "rematch clause eddie"

I will say he should have had his shot already, but these same promoter's himself & clauses prevented him.

I like this fight though.
            Last edited by Bob; 09-18-2021, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Wallin gonna starch Whyte. Whytes best days are behind him.
              Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

... as opposed to rematch Wilder who actually has rematch Kownacki/ Heleniius on the undercard?

The Knowacki rematch is particularly nasty as Helenius has been stuck on the PBC side forever unable to earn as Al wouldn't give him his contracted fight, bet that taught Helebius a lesson for dealing with Al. Helenius went from some upside in his career to be kicked of boxrec for inactivity as Al had him contracted for beating Adam. The guy was begging on twitter to be let out of his slave contract couldn't fight elsewhere and Haymon wouldn't give him a fight so he couldn't earn.

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Preach! & Whytes probably got a rematch clause like Eddie's other coward heavyweight xD

I will say he should have had his shot already, but these same promoter's himself & clauses prevented him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Its a good fight and a fight he can definitely lose. Whyte is not the best but based on his level most of his opponents are on par with him. Nearly all his fights are 50/50 contests and you got to respect that. He has heart even though he is mediocre in every other department. No heavyweight challenges himself as much as Whyte. plus he made me a shi*t load of money when he was knocked out by Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    ... as opposed to rematch Wilder who actually has rematch Kownacki/ Heleniius on the undercard?

The Knowacki rematch is particularly nasty as Helenius has been stuck on the PBC side forever unable to earn as Al wouldn't give him his contracted fight, bet that taught Helebius a lesson for dealing with Al. Helenius went from some upside in his career to be kicked of boxrec for inactivity as Al had him contracted for beating Adam. The guy was begging on twitter to be let out of his slave contract couldn't fight elsewhere and Haymon wouldn't give him a fight so he couldn't earn.

Yeah that fuc*ked up i forgot about him. I don't really get involved with the PBC and boxing cliques. These fighters are grown men and if they cant speak up why should i presume they are not happy. So did Helenius come out and say anything against the mafia?

Comment

Working...
                    X