Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams To Face Vladimir Hernandez On Fury-Wilder Undercard October 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams To Face Vladimir Hernandez On Fury-Wilder Undercard October 9

Julian Williams will encounter an opponent October 9 who pulled off an upset in his most recent fight. BoxingScene.com has learned Williams will battle Vladimir Hernandez in a 10-round bout that'll be part of the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder undercard at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Hernandez undoubtedly is an underdog against the former IBF/IBO/WBA 154-pound champion, but the Denver resident defeated favored Alfredo Angulo by unanimous decision in a 10-round super middleweight match that took place in August 2020 at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is weak af. I guess Williams needs a soft touch after being jROCKED in his last fight? Hopefully Helenious can do the same and ko Kownacki. The Anderson fight is whatever. Looking forward to Ajagba vs Sanchez.

As for the mIn, hoping Fury does what he did in the 2nd fight vs Wilder. We ALL shouldve been watching Fury/AJ for undisputed...

Comment

Ewww stinky

Comment

What weight are they fighting at? Ones a SMW last 2 fights and J-Roc has been at 15lbs.???

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          This fight is weak af. .
          I get you, but Julian is working with a new trainer and a long lay off, he not only needs to shake the rust off but regain his confidence. Prefight I believe Julian was looking down his nose at Rosario and then Jeison completely undid him, that's a lot of mental baggage you need to overcome.

Comment

Was a huge Williams fan, he has a lot of skills and can do many things in the ring. Too bad that his chin is so unreliable and can give in at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              This fight is weak af. I guess Williams needs a soft touch after being jROCKED in his last fight? Hopefully Helenious can do the same and ko Kownacki. The Anderson fight is whatever. Looking forward to Ajagba vs Sanchez.

As for the mIn, hoping Fury does what he did in the 2nd fight vs Wilder. We ALL shouldve been watching Fury/AJ for undisputed...

​​​​​​Too bad contracts matter. Fury just admitted that it wasn't Wilder's fault for the delay and if the shoe were on the other foot he'd feel the exact same way that Wilder does. Let the top guns handle business and there should be no excuses for undisputed next spring. I mean the lead up and hype could shatter records. I'd love to see Wilder/AJ personally but if it's ole Gumby gloves I'll watch.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I figured Hernandez would get a decent fight after beating Angulo. That win doesn't mean anything but PBC still hooks people up after beating shot fighters.

Comment

Working...
                X