Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Offers No Excuses For Loss To Canelo: He Was The Better Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Offers No Excuses For Loss To Canelo: He Was The Better Man

Billy Joe Saunders may not exactly be known for his humility, but the British southpaw apparently has no problem conceding his loss to Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's a shame a certain somebody couldn't find the bollocks to respond this way in defeat.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

A fighter in 2021 offering no excuses? That is refreshing to see.
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

It would be good for BJS to properly, unreservedly apologise to DDD. I think if he did that a lot of us would feel less hostile.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          It would be good for BJS to properly, unreservedly apologise to DDD. I think if he did that a lot of us would feel less hostile.
          Saunders should say that he didn't realize how tough it is to get through an eye injury and apologize to DuBois for what he said.
          Last edited by richardt; 09-17-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

He doesn't care about your hostile feelings or even if every single NSB poster hates him - it's a large world.

Comment

Exactly...

At THIS Point, All Anyone Cares About is BJS' SHAMING of Daniel Dubois, Only to Repeat the Very Same Act He CRITICISED???...Until BJS Addresses It, He Can't Properly Move Forward...

REED

Comment

Billy Joe, I'm glad you and Daniel Dubuis quit like a b*^tch, it magnifies Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder's stand against injury and great adversity to stuff of legends. You are simply a PED cheating winnie.

Comment

Just retire silly hoe Saunders… you’re a fraud
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

There shouldnt be any excuses. He beat you fair and square.

Comment

Working...
                    X