Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Wants WBA To Order Murodjon Akhmadaliev Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Wants WBA To Order Murodjon Akhmadaliev Title Clash

LAS VEGAS - September 16, 2021 - Undefeated 122-pound world champions are set for a unification clash as WBC champion Brandon "Heartbreaker" Figueroa and WBO champion Stephen "Cool Boy Steph" Fulton Jr. will battle in the SHOWTIME main event Saturday, November 27 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Park Theater at Park MGM in Las Vegas. Figueroa and Fulton were originally scheduled to face each other on Saturday, September 18, before the fight was pushed back due to a positive COVID-19 test for Figueroa. Prince Ranch Boxing's undefeated super bantamweight contender, Ra'eese "The Beast" Aleem (18-0, 12 KOs), currently ranked WBA #1, is looking for a world title shot, and he wants the World Boxing Association to order a fight with WBA super bantamweight champion, Murodjon Akhmadaliev (9-0, 7 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would be great. Winner of MJ vs Aleem against the winner of Fulton vs Figueroa.
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

"Since Akhmadaliev won the belt against Daniel Roman nearly two years ago, he has only fought one time. I feel the WBA needs to mandate this fight and crown the true champion at super bantamweight." - Ra' eese Aleem

Great point fam! Let's Get it! I'm liking all this drama, now that the WBA is doing their job! Hopefully these WBC "Franchise" titles also go away soon!
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Arguably one of the two deepest divisions in boxing if not the deepest with so much talent. Any of the 6-8 guys could rise to the top and dominate. And at least we are getting unifications too - for however long that holds out.
        Last edited by richardt; 09-17-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Aleem could be the best of them, Roman and Fulton too. Not sure if Figuroa could top them all with his style which could be exploited, but then he surprised me with his KO of Nery who many thought was the best of the bunch. Anything can happen.

Comment

That division has some sweet fights to be made indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              "Since Akhmadaliev won the belt against Daniel Roman nearly two years ago, he has only fought one time. I feel the WBA needs to mandate this fight and crown the true champion at super bantamweight." - Ra' eese Aleem

Great point fam! Let's Get it! I'm liking all this drama, now that the WBA is doing their job! Hopefully these WBC "Franchise" titles also go away soon!
              I don't really know much about these guys, but I 100% agree with your comment about that Franchise nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

I think the WBA should do a round robin in every division like they are at 147. That would set a standard for all the orgs and we would get some GREAT fights

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Aleem could be the best of them, Roman and Fulton too. Not sure if Figuroa could top them all with his style which could be exploited, but then he surprised me with his KO of Nery who many thought was the best of the bunch. Anything can happen.
                  I'd pick Fulton over em all but could be wrong there are some damn good fights in that group

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I think the WBA should do a round robin in every division like they are at 147. That would set a standard for all the orgs and we would get some GREAT fights
                    What are they going to do with those "Gold" titles? Why haven't they ordered Murata vs. Lara yet? When are they going to Order Tank to fight whoever?
                    Last edited by Bronx2245; 09-17-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X