Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Granted Early Release From Federal Prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Granted Early Release From Federal Prison

Avtandil Khurtsidze will soon know again what freedom tastes like. The embattled Georgian middleweight boxer, who was arrested almost five years ago as part of a sweeping federal sting for his alleged role in the Shulaya Enterprise, a Russian crime syndicate, and eventually sentenced to 10 years in prison on racketeering and conspiracy charges, was resentenced to time served plus one week followed by two years of supervised release in a proceeding held Tuesday at the Southern District Court in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yea, War midget mike tyson!

Comment

With those convictions and no valid visa, I imagine he will be fighting (and residing) in Tbilisi for the remainder of his years. He was entertaining, tough as nails but limited. Had he fought BJS, I imagine Billy would have boxes circles around him. His best win was probably Antoine Douglas, who was also KO'd by Spike O'Sullivan.

Comment

Canelo is shook.

Comment

I like mike tyson. In my best borat voice

Comment

Only served 5 years for a RICO case?

Dude got lucky, i hope he makes the most of his freedom.

Comment

My Man "White Tyson!" He was going to murder BJ Saunders, but then he got knocked! Best Wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Only served 5 years for a RICO case?

Dude got lucky, i hope he makes the most of his freedom.
                Lucky, or snitching? Lol!

Comment

I remember this story.

Comment

The guards couldn’t stand his smashing on LDBC dudes. He would yell “I love Mike Tyson” in the shower too. A lovely purple syrup story for the masses. Lil Nas X style

Comment

Working...
                    X