Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Takeshi Inoue on November 17 in Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Takeshi Inoue on November 17 in Australia

Undefeated junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu will risk his mandatory ranking with the WBO, when he faces Japan's Takeshi Inoue on November 17 in Australia. Tszyu is in line for a world title crack at WBO world champion Brian Castano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well thats a goal I guess. Fighting Muniguas leftovers. Why not. Good for him. Maybe after defeating a bunch of them Munigua might take notice of him. He will say,;"Look, this guy is just like me, I shall fight him to see who is the real Munigua"..
    And if he defeats Jaime, I will always refer to Tim as 'the REAL Munigua'. In fact I just decided I will anyway now regardless.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-17-2021, 03:42 AM.

Comment

weird matchmaking, Inoue is a risk for no reward. That Monguia fight was razor close..

Comment

In all honesty Tim should have fought half a dozen fight's outside of Australia by now.

Comment

Takeshi Inoue’s not a bad opponent for a step up in opposition. We’ll see how Tszyu handles him. It seems that he’s gotten too comfortable fighting in his backyard. Tszyu will eventually have to fight internationally.

Comment

Good fight to get more rounds. Tszyu fights the winner of the Charlo vs Castano rematch

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              weird matchmaking, Inoue is a risk for no reward. That Monguia fight was razor close..
              It’s funny because we often criticize guys for taking safe tune-ups. I would say the reward is testing his skills against a legit opponent and thus improving as a fighter. That’s way better than wasting time vs a no hoper.
              SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Hope this means we can get the rematch, although Charlo will have to pay his mando handsomely to take a step aside. Not sure how much his mando will want, since he's been waiting for some time now?

Comment

“The further you go in your career, the more it goes to the international level. We can host events here, but the big time is in the States. That’s where we will be going eventually. This will be a tough challenge, I’m sure he will give me my toughest fight, the toughest test of my career.”

Comment

Tszyu should handle Inoue. The Japanese fighter is tough and aggressive and will throw leather. Hopefully Inoue can give Tim some rounds (likely) and adversity (less likely).

I would have preferred to see Harrison but if Tim is staying at home for this fight, Inoue us probably one of the better realistic options.

Comment

Working...
                    X