Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Explains That Wilder Trilogy Was Necessary To Avoid $80 Million in Damages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Explains That Wilder Trilogy Was Necessary To Avoid $80 Million in Damages

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has denied allegations that he was trying to avoid a trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder. Back in February 2020, Fury stopped Wilder in seven rounds to capture the WBC crown. After that fight, Wilder exercised an immediate rematch clause.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

"but to be honest with you, fair is fair, I’m an honest man and if the shoe was on the other foot, I’d want my fair fight because it wasn’t really my fault or Wilder’s fault why it happened, '

So why even go to court? If fury really was that "honest man" he'd have just gone ahead with the third fight without the need for arbitration. Surely people see through fury and his lies and BS by now?!

Comment

Fury explained why the AJ fight didn't come off. It was due to having to have the 3rd Wilder fight. But he then contradicts that by trying to deflect blame and again smearing AJ by saying "I don't think he wants it. he's not a fighting man". Then, without any self-awareness, claims he's an "Honest man". Haha.

This dude can't f3ck off soon enough for me. To lie like that and treat people as if they're as backwards as he is, is an absolute joke. This is not the way British fighters are supposed to behave. This is American and Mexican territory. F3cking clown. This is the reason why i don't like this piece of shlt and can't wait for AJ to get his hands on him and bring pain to him and his pathetic band of followers. He's done nothing but slander AJ due to being bitter and envious. He knows that AJ can, and will end him. If he runs away from this fight down the road, he'll go down as the biggest coward and fake British boxing has ever produced.

Comment

Just trying to justify AJ duck by spreading even more lies, or as per usual.
          Had they terminated the contract last December, there wouldn't have been any mediation and no arbitration, and no excuse to duck AJ.
          In short, he preferred fighting a guy whom he already beat twice.
          Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

He was coming out and saying the fight is done. Joshua had signed the paper work, it was due to be announced. Even his own dad came out in support of AJ.

Whatever anyway, Fury has always been a compulsive liar but the man can fight, So thankfully that's all I really care about
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Fury has to have his mind on Wilder otherwise the only fight that will make sense is number 4! I take Fury to get through a much tougher fight this time but am concerned how much he may have to leave in there. If Wilder were to fight Joshua at this stage , both with extremely brutal loses I'd have Wilder without doubt.

Comment

Im not British and Ive always seemed to think that Joshua is kind of a pssy. I cant see any reason to think he's all that British people think he is. Ruiz beat him. Sheeesh really? He seems to be a physical specimen and that's all he seems to be. He never fights anyone good and he is so protected it's unreal. I fully expect his next challenger will be another unknown Euro bum from Moldovia. (or Whyte) instead of amy kind of real boxing badass.
                I'm not bashing UK, I love Lennox Lewis, (hes in my favorite top 5) he was one of the best heavyweights of all time even though most fellow Americans disagree but he was real and fought competition where Joshua is just a fake money making sensation like Jake Paul but more real... British people hate Wilder but although he cant box, he would KO Joshua the first time he landed clean.in fact, Id even expect Joshua to fight like a scared rabbit if they ever fought. And you know I'm right. (and the British announcers would say it's a genius strategy). Ive seen enough British announcers DAZN to know I'm right.
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-17-2021, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Basically, Arum told Fury that Wilder had no case, and Fury not being from the U.S., took his word for it. Arum should've known better, and probably did, which is why he kept telling Hearn to be quiet!

Comment

Blame arum sh.... Promoter of 21 century obviously set fury up for the okeydoke probably killed career wasted his prime now by time leave contract the division left or aged out spence 154 pac n might as well say thurman retired (is thurman retired and just doing media)

Comment

Working...
                    X