Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thor Bjornsson, Devon Larratt Trade Words at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thor Bjornsson, Devon Larratt Trade Words at Final Press Conference

There was plenty of back and forth as the fighters went head to head at the final press conference before Saturday's Thor Bjornsson vs. Devon Larratt event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

God I love Devon larratt. More arm wrestling less boxing on this site please. No one knows half the boxers that are written about anyways they’re ass.
    ELPacman ELPacman likes this.

Comment

Devon Larratt hasn't ran 10 miles since he was in the Canadian Special Forces two decades ago, let lone go whatever rounds there are in this fight. He's a great athlete, no doubt. And I'd say he has size on his side if not for the fact that he's fighting Bjorn, monstrosity. Just looking at this fight gives me flashbacks to Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago.

Can he even hurt Bjornsson? Can anyone even hurt Bjornsson? The only way I see him beating Bjornsson in the ring is that Bjornsson gets so gassed that he passes out and they have to call it a TKO victory. Nobody can hurt this guy. He's too big, too strong. And Larratt doesn't have the skills to win.

Wasn't his name something else? It wasn't always Thor, was it?

Comment

His name is Hafthor but marketing men soon cottoned on to Thor being much better for promo stuff
        Just cos he is a giant doesn't give him a cast iron jaw. He has no head movement so if you can actually reach his chin he will be a easy target for anyone who can throw a decent punch

Comment

I'm pretty sure Thor was rocked in his last fight and the opponent didn't attempt to even go in for the kill at all. Devon has balls of steel to take a fight on 5 weeks notice with zero experience. Not only that but to face a literal giant of a man regardless of what sport this took place in.

I love watching Devon's youtube channel. The guy is hilarious and has awesome content. This showed at the press conference. Plenty of comedic gold that came out and like Thor said, how can he hate Devon or not like him? The only reason he's going to punch Devon is because it is business. Equally the same for Devon to be punching Thor. Two guys that have zero animosity for each other having to throw down in the name our entertainment, lol.

Well, I hope Devon just doesn't get hurt. The man is too cool of a dude to see injured and like he said, as soon as this fight is over, he's going back to arm wrestling hardcore and eyeing the king of the world, Levan. I just hope we get to hear some of Devon's one liners during the fight. What are some of the classics? "YEAH BIG BOY! YEAH BIG BOY!" - vs Dave Chaffee. "I'm WAY! WAY! WAY TOO STRONG!" - then immediately pins Jerry Cadorette, lol.
          Last edited by ELPacman; 09-17-2021, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xEcto1x View Post
            God I love Devon larratt. More arm wrestling less boxing on this site please. No one knows half the boxers that are written about anyways they’re ass.
            lol, well, you are on a boxing site/forum so I doubt you're going to find much about arm wrestling here but yeah, it has an awesome community from what I've learned. I soaked up so much during quarantine, I fell in love with that sport. When a match is even, it is awesome to watch and exciting.

Devon is a hell of a showman and I thought he would match well with something like WWE where he can let out his trash talk and big personality but with arm wrestling, he can't be touched in that realm so he's a unique individual in a very niche sport. I wish more people watched though because it is very entertaining and anyone can do it.

Comment

Working...
            X