Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Sandor Martin, Two 108-Pound Title Fights October 16 On DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Sandor Martin, Two 108-Pound Title Fights October 16 On DAZN

DAZN officially announced two October boxing shows Thursday that'll start a busy two-month conclusion to the streaming service's 2021. The first card, which will feature Mikey Garcia and Sandor Martin in the main event, will headline DAZN's show October 16 in Fresno, California. Garcia (40-1, 30 KOs), a four-division champion from Moreno Valley, California, and Spain's Martin (38-2, 13 KOs) will meet in a 12-round fight that'll be contested at a contracted catch weight of 143 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just retire already Mikey.

Comment

I'm sorry.....who? Sandor Martin? Does Mikey Garcia "see something"? He always acts like he has a plan on the back burner. He really could have had a hall of fame career. Maybe he should have stayed with Top Rank lol

Comment

I’ve heard him say they are trying to get the prograis fight after this

That wud be a good fight man

Comment

My boy Esteban Bermudez, does not even have a picture on boxrec, the WBA 'regular' champion...OH thats right, Hiroto Kyoguchi is the real WBA 108 champ. This article is misleading, boxing writers should know better.

Elwin Soto vs. Jonathan Gonzalez, is a crap title defense. I just hope that Soto gets a KO inside 6 rounds vs. Jonathan Gonzalez, unlike his premature stoppage of Katsunari Takayama on Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders undercard. And what ever Happened with talks about unifying with the IBF light-flyweight champ Felix Alvarado?

I usually get excited for flyweight action, but I'll pass on this horrible event.
          PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Mikey - Martin is a blah fight but Bam Rodriguez vs Bermudez should tear the house down. If Bam really is the guy he's hyped to be, Matchroom can make some great fights at 108.

Comment

Haven't been a Mikey fan since he stunk up the joint for a payday against Spence. Just retire already.

Comment

I dont blame Mikey for taking those fight because DAZN is trying to use Mikey as a bridge to the Mexican American fanbase. They're hoping to keep the monthly subs going until they can get redhead back. He's getting free money to fight easy opponents. Too bad its not going to work because DAZN is DA GONE!

Comment

Garcia isn’t a franchise fighter, never has been. If young Edward wants to keep wasting millions on him in hopes that he will get Mexican American subscribers for the deadzone then more power to Garcia and more fool Edward….

Comment

Mikey Garcia is collecting checks.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X