Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals Parker-Chisora Rematch Will Headline December 18 Show From Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals Parker-Chisora Rematch Will Headline December 18 Show From Manchester

There will be a rematch of one of the most competitive fights of 2021. DAZN and Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing announced Thursday a second bout between heavyweights Joseph Parker and Dereck Chisora on December 18 at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. New Zealand's Parker barely beat Zimbabwe's Chisora in their back-and-forth, 12-round match May 1 at Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-16-2021, 10:36 AM.

To bad they didn’t put this on the AJ undercard, would have been a solid co main event .

Comment

If Parker doesn't fight like he wants to win this time, I hope he doesn't. Last fight could have gone either way, with Parker allowing an exhausted Chisora to take some late rounds through sheer force of will and Parker's sheer lack of will.

Parker at least is giving Chisora a deserved rematch which is a lot more than weasely Whyte did for Parker.

Comment

I think Parker will probably get his **** together and win decisively now. Good fight though.

Comment

WAR ****ING CHISORA!!!

Comment

I like both guys, i like this fight - cant wait. These are the types of B level fights that just makes boxing so interesting for me.

Comment

Super unnecessary. The fight was not entertaining at all and no one really asked for this.

Hopefully this time around we get a better fight but when is the last time that Parker has provided that for us?

Comment

Why does the article refer to him as "Zimbabwe's Chisora"? He's British. Wearing the British flag is a pretty big clue.
                And the fact the press release they issued announcing the fight said "Brit Chisora" makes it very clear.

So this isn't an error. The writer is making a deliberate point about something. I just can't work out what point that it.
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ballencrieff View Post
                  Why does the article refer to him as "Zimbabwe's Chisora"? He's British. Wearing the British flag is a pretty big clue.
                  And the fact the press release they issued announcing the fight said "Brit Chisora" makes it very clear.

So this isn't an error. The writer is making a deliberate point about something. I just can't work out what point that it.
                  He was born in Zimbabwe…Not sure what conspiracy you are getting at. A simple google search & that was the first thing it said about Chisora. Zimbabwe born Brit…Moved to England at 16
                  Last edited by joe strong; 09-16-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Let's see Chisora win one.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X