Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: What The F--- Is Wilder Talking About? Commission Doctor Diagnosed Fury With COVID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: What The F--- Is Wilder Talking About? Commission Doctor Diagnosed Fury With COVID

Bob Arum is baffled by Deontay Wilder's claim that Tyson Fury didn't really contract COVID-19. Fury's illness caused a 2 1/2 -month postponement of their third WBC heavyweight title fight, from July 24 to October 9. Wilder reiterated during an appearance last week on "The PBC Podcast" that he feels Fury faked a COVID diagnosis because he struggled during training camp against younger sparring partners.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Wilders the same guy that blamed heavy ring walkout gear, spiked water, and loaded gloves despite NSAC inspecting them on fight night. Guy just refuses to take an L like a man.
    I expect a whole new round of excuses when he loses this fight as well.

Comment

Fury could have tweeted the test results. I never heard Fury talk about any symptoms.

I'm sure Fury had Covid because I think everyone will get it but given all the conspiracies in boxing and the delays initiated by Fury with Klitschko and Haye - only to lie about the causes of the delay later on. Fury could have put something out there. Fury pisses me off so much.
      FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        Wilders the same guy that blamed heavy ring walkout gear, spiked water, and loaded gloves despite NSAC inspecting them on fight night. Guy just refuses to take an L like a man.
        I expect a whole new round of excuses when he loses this fight as well.
        Deontay Conspiracy Theory Wilder
        #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Just imagine if Wilder (who's supposedly vaccinated) also gets Covid and the fight gets postponed again.

Comment

Boooooooomb there's only one Tyson Fury squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

First class promoting. loving it and the trilogy as well

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                Fury could have tweeted the test results. I never heard Fury talk about any symptoms.

I'm sure Fury had Covid because I think everyone will get it but given all the conspiracies in boxing and the delays initiated by Fury with Klitschko and Haye - only to lie about the causes of the delay later on. Fury could have put something out there. Fury pisses me off so much.
                Fury did mess his ankle up in Klitschko rematch injury. Then he retired due to mental health (suspect).

fury-ankle.jpg

He beat Wilder then he got Covid.

Nothing about Furys injury history suggests anything other than bad luck although his mental health thing was kind of suspect.

Wilder on the other hand has a LONGGGG history of talking crazy and perhaps he is in need of a mental health vacation himself and/or retirement.

Wilder wanted to "take a body", believes his "ancestral spirits empower him", and went off this whole conspiracy rant where, essentially, its everyone elses fault he got KTFO and he is somehow a victim (misplaying the black card here).

Dude is a whole joke and I hope Fury uses steroids, loads his gloves, and Malik releases the ga y scenes on OF at the weigh-in.

Saying you want to "take a body" deserves bad things. I hope the same for Borat but he ducking Canelo and really any full-time boxer...both a couple of jokers
                Last edited by #1PaperChamp; 09-16-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Fury is still in England training? I wonder if it’s more difficult for VADA to track somebody down in the UK, something doesn’t seem right here…..

We follow a very corrupt and very sketchy sport my friends, in a world of sports that is already corrupt and sketchy to begin with. Don’t be too quick to dismiss something as a “conspiracy theory”.

It’s interesting that Arum doesn’t deny Fury getting beat up by sparring partners.
                  Last edited by Southpaw16; 09-16-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Furys Ring title will expire for one, they both have already been unranked by boxrec. In theory Fury should lose the WBC title but they are corrupt .

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Just imagine if Wilder (who's supposedly vaccinated) also gets Covid and the fight gets postponed again.

Comment

Working...
                    X