No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Shawn Porter: Autumn Heat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Shawn Porter: Autumn Heat

By Cliff Rold - The chips are falling into place. Ever since former lightweight and Jr. welterweight champion Terence Crawford (37-0, 28 KO), 33, rose to win a WBO belt at welterweight in June 2018, a vocal contingent of boxing fans have made it clear what they want to see. They're not getting it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence squeaked past Porter, who showed he can box as well as brawl. It'll be a real measure of Crawford to see how he handles him.
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

You know Terence Crawford showed Errol Spence jr. how its done vs. Kell Brook, I expect the same in 'TBC's' fifth WBO welterweight title defense against Shawn Porter. Its a shame that we have to pay box-office for a mediocre gatekeeper tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You know Terence Crawford showed Errol Spence jr. how its done vs. Kell Brook, I expect the same in 'TBC's' fifth WBO welterweight title defense against Shawn Porter. Its a shame that we have to pay box-office for a mediocre gatekeeper tho.
        You thought Crawford fought the same Kell brook that Spence fought? Let me guess CRAWFORD beat the same Khan that Danny Garcia beat too?

Gamboa was Crawford's last competitive fight in front of the lights. He is going to be rusty as hell

Comment

Spence should fight pacquaio and TC should fight Porter and ugas Spence has earned that fight and I’ll be honest I think Crawford loses both against Porter and ugas

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

You thought Crawford fought the same Kell brook that Spence fought? Let me guess CRAWFORD beat the same Khan that Danny Garcia beat too?

Gamboa was Crawford's last competitive fight in front of the lights. He is going to be rusty as hell

Was Kell Brook not battered and injured by Gennady Golovkin before Errol Spence jr. beat him for the IBF 147 title? Did not Breidis Prescott not KO Amir Khan in one? You can argue that Brook and Khan were past their best days when Terence Crawford beat them, but one can also fairly state that they were damaged and always have been vulnerable but more importantly, overrated.

The point is Terence Crawford showed the world that hes on a different level than Errol Spence jr. or for the sake of argument even Danny Garcia ; no one had dominated and outclassed Brook or Khan the way Terence P4P Crawford has ; not Golovkin, Spence jr. or Canelo.

Shawn Porter is getting it.

Comment

Ugas has a rich amateur pedigree and he can crack. Also Vergil ortiz is waiting. Spence seems like damaged goods he’s not what he was when He took out Brook and bundu and dismantled money garcia

Comment

Was Kell Brook not battered and injured by Gennady Golovkin before Errol Spence jr. beat him for the IBF 147 title? Did not Breidis Prescott not KO Amir Khan in one? You can argue that Brook and Khan were past their best days when Terence Crawford beat them, but one can also fairly state that they were damaged and always have been vulnerable but more importantly, overrated.

The point is Terence Crawford showed the world that hes on a different level than Errol Spence jr. or for the sake of argument even Danny Garcia ; no one had dominated and outclassed Brook or Khan the way Terence P4P Crawford has ; not Golovkin, Spence jr. or Canelo.

Are you serious?Con was literally ktfo cold v Canelo(& he was still in his prime & that glass chin hadn't been glued together so often yet) when Bud fought him he had just been kd by p4p Samuel Vargas

Brook was a faded shell who schooling Bud til he flat out just quit because he didn't intend to do anything but collect a paycheck.

I love the Fury sig btw, hilarious.(your best work yet)

You should bet me on Wilder, I'll give you vegas odds I'll take Fury

Comment

Brook was undefeated at welterweight he just came of a fight with GGG that was GGG most competitive fight. He was IBF Champion and was fighting at home. There is absolutely no comparison to the Brook Crawford fought. Crawford fought a brook with two Damaged eyes, stabbed in his leg, coming back from depression and weight issues. he still made it competitive yet was clipped by some nothing punches. most of the shots missed going by your snippet. As for Khan we all know one good shot closes the dance. Prescott proved it , Canelo, and Garcia. Crawford didn't even have the power to knock a slow Khan down. there is nothing to rejoice about those wins. Nothing whatsoever. If he beats Porter i will put some respect on his name at Welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Are you serious?Con was literally ktfo cold v Canelo(& he was still in his prime & that glass chin hadn't been glued together so often yet) when Bud fought him he had just been kd by p4p Samuel Vargas

Brook was a faded shell who schooling Bud til he flat out just quit because he didn't intend to do anything but collect a paycheck.

I love the Fury sig btw, hilarious.(your best work yet)

You should bet me on Wilder, I'll give you vegas odds I'll take Fury
                    Listen, Amir 'King' Khan was outboxing Saul Alvarez before he got caught ; the ending was expected but was not is how many rounds Amir won : Saul Alvarez, was behind on many scorecards on social media, either three rounds to two (48-47) or four rounds to one (49-46). Now, you take a look at how Terence Crawford dropped Khan in the first round and washed him on all scores throughout sixth rounds ; Its clear, Terence Crawford's performance topped Saul Alvarez.

Follow me, Kell Brook was doing well in the first two rounds vs. Terence 'P4P' Crawford, this is due to the fact that Terence came out orthodox, and switching stances to offset, find range and set-up a nasty attack on Brook. Then in the third round, when 'Bud' committed to southpaw after getting a proper read on Kell's defense and reactions, Crawford started demolition job on Kell Brook's glass-jaw. For those that grasp advance technique, Terence Crawford demonstrated elite skills and delivered a masterful performance, that no one else managed against Sheffield's finest.

I'm being honest, Kell Brook is shyte like Shawn Porter, but the magnificent skills that Terence Crawford applies in battle are undeniable, nobody does it better. Thanks for the nice compliment btw.
                    blazeboxing blazeboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X