Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams To End Long Layoff On Fury-Wilder Undercard October 9; Opponent TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams To End Long Layoff On Fury-Wilder Undercard October 9; Opponent TBD

Julian Williams has another date for his long-awaited return to the ring. BoxingScene.com has learned that Williams has been scheduled to box October 9 on the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder undercard at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Williams' opponent hasn't been secured, but the Philadelphia native is expected to compete in a 10-round bout that will be broadcast by ESPN2, FS1, ESPN Deportes and FOX Deportes before the ESPN/FOX Sports pay-per-view portion of the Fury-Wilder undercard begins at 9 p.m. EDT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hands down best PPV undercard i see in a while ... i will be watching every single fight
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Might look a little out of place having one 154 pound fight amongst all the heavyweights.

Maybe there will be a mix of weight classes on the card after all

Comment

That is a hell of a stacked card…..I love AMERICAN boxing!

Comment

Yes!

Wilder/Fury 3
          Ajagba vs Sanchez
          Helenius vs Kownacki rematch!
          Anderson vs Tereshkin
          Williams return

Can't be more excited!

Comment

I wonder if Breadman is training Julian. If I recall correctly they have made amends. Hope so, they are a good fit

Comment

Is it 1985 and is Don King promoting this card?

Comment

Does he have an opponent yet? Id love to see him fight Tony Harrison! Or how bout Brandon Adams?
                The Skywalker Fair Shake likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  That is a hell of a stacked card…..I love AMERICAN boxing!
                  It does look a good card. But you do realize that Williams being added is so far the 11th fighter on the card but only the 4th American. So for the most part it's not exactly American boxing is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

It does look a good card. But you do realize that Williams being added is so far the 11th fighter on the card but only the 4th American. So for the most part it's not exactly American boxing is it.
                    Roberto Duran, Lenox Lewis, Tito Trinidad, Canelo Alverez, Manny Pacman, Miquel Cotto and Julio Ceasar Chavez are all non Americans, but I dont know what is more American boxing than that!

Comment

Working...
                    X