Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Lomachenko Fighting My Leftovers, Trying To Redeem Himself - No Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Lomachenko Fighting My Leftovers, Trying To Redeem Himself - No Rematch!

WBO, IBF, WBC Franchise, WBA lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez has remained firm on his refusal to provide Vasiliy Lomachenko with a rematch. Last year, the two boxers collided in a lightweight unification - with Lopez winning a twelve round unanimous decision. There was no rematch clause for either boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like your ducking the most financially viable fight you can get at 135.
    Hope Kambosos knocks your stupid head out.

Comment

Weird, it's good money against Loma and I think he'd beat him again. There are good fights at 140 but when are they actually going to happen. If Taylor - Lopez could happen next that would be huge, but I doubt it happens that soon if at all.
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Tank vs. Teofimo is the fight we need.

Comment

Didn’t take Lopez long to turn into a complete knobhead

Fame isn’t for everyone I guess

Comment

Lomas a prideful guy, I think if he had won & the fans started accusing him of ducking the rematch he would take it. I’d personally like to see it again. All the pressure would be on Loma. A 2nd loss to Lopez would be a bigger blow to his career than a loss to Loma would be to Lopez. Not sure why Lopez wouldn’t take a fight where he’d be the A side and probably get the lions share of the money. The whole “he wouldn’t give me one if I asked for it” thing seems kinda silly & pointlessly spiteful

Both of them have options if this rematch doesn’t happen. Loma can fight at 135 or 130 & he’s got Haney, Ryan Garcia, Stevenson, Berchelt, Valdez, Herring.
            Teos got Haney & Garcia and if he did move up to 140 there’s a ton of great fights to make besides Taylor. I just think Lomas shown more of a willingness to take on the fights we wanna see than Lopez has. Everyone we wanna see him against, he’s shot down
            Last edited by Bronx23; 09-15-2021, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              agreed. teo spitting facts, i dont wanna see rematches , lets go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                Sounds good but it isn’t gonna happen. Floyd and Ellerbe have made that more than clear several times already
                IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Not taking the rematch at this . moment hurts Lopez more than Loma.....Two being hella petty right now, this fight would be benefit him and his family the most, yet he refuses.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

fame isnt for loma the crying diva still wont own his loss and doesent deserve a rematch he was beaten easily totally owned now move up lopez thrash taylor

Comment

Working...
                    X