Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Warns That Fury Will 'Suffer The Consequences' if He Withdraws Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Warns That Fury Will 'Suffer The Consequences' if He Withdraws Again

Heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder cautions that Tyson Fury will face severe consequences if he withdraws from their upcoming trilogy fight. The two heavyweights collided back in February 2020, with Fury stopping Wilder in several rounds to capture the WBC title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only way Wilder's punk Azz can regain the title. He doesn't have to worry Fury will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
      The only way Wilder's punk Azz can regain the title. He doesn't have to worry Fury will be there.
      Peter, tell your nephew to not try to take the PPV hostage by denying Deontay Wilder the gloves of his choice, like the Gypsy-Bum done John McDermott at last minute in their 'rematch'. Tyson, never legitimately avenged that loss either, his second L is coming -- BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Does he automatically get his belt back? That wasn't part of the contract that went to arbitration, the belt is a seperare entity to the agreement. I might be wrong, if Fury ducks then at the very least Wilder should be the one to fight for the vacant belt anyway.
        krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Somebody tell me what nonsense this fool is blabbing on about. This guy is really trying hard to convince himself that Fury doesn't wanna beat the stuffing outta him again. Having a fragile, overinflated ego is a poison to the human mind. All it leads to is delirium and self-denial when failure creeps in. Wonder who he's gonna blame when he gets hammered again. Man already pretty much stated in different wording in that other article that he hasn't learned anything from Scott so I'mma put it down that it's gonna be him.

Comment

Fury can't handle all the pressure of being world champion, he's going to fall apart

All my money on Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
              Fury can't handle all the pressure of being world champion, he's going to fall apart

All my money on Wilder
              You said it KING S.O.G, Tyson cant carry the load, being champion means having duties. The Gypsy-Bum hates meeting responsibilities, as history has shown ; that is the reason why hes been talking about joining the UFC.

Tyson, knows that he will have to rebuild after Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder knocks him out. As a result, Phooey will be fighting real contenders to get back in contention for a shot at a world title ; the thought of actually 'earning' a opportunity without taking steroids is repugnant to Tyson, but in MMA he might get a pass for abusing steroids, whereas if he gets caught again in boxing he would face a permanent ban.

Comment

There's only one Tyson Fury!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You said it KING S.O.G, Tyson cant carry the load, being champion means having duties. The Gypsy-Bum hates meeting responsibilities, as history has shown ; that is the reason why hes been talking about joining the UFC.

Tyson, knows that he will have to rebuild after Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder knocks him out. As a result, Phooey will be fighting real contenders to get back in contention for a shot at a world title ; the thought of actually 'earning' a opportunity without taking steroids is repugnant to Tyson, but in MMA he might get a pass for abusing steroids, whereas if he gets caught again in boxing he would face a permanent ban.
                  100% Right! Very well said 1hourRun

Gypsy Queen the biggest coward of boxing, period

Comment

History repeats... I can see fury pulling out, and whyte getting offered a title shot vs Wilder.... then Whyte repeating the biggest duck in history... and running from that fight... like Whyte did when contract for world title fight vs AJ arrived.

Comment

Working...
                    X