Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nahir Albright Drops Michael Dutchover Four Times, Stops Him After 6 One-Sided Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nahir Albright Drops Michael Dutchover Four Times, Stops Him After 6 One-Sided Rounds

Nahir Albright capitalized on the most meaningful opportunity of his career Tuesday night in Hollywood, Florida. Albright dropped favored Michael Dutchover once apiece in the first, second, third and sixth rounds before their junior welterweight fight, scheduled for 10 rounds, was stopped following the sixth round. Danny Zamora, Dutchover's trainer, instructed referee Christopher Young to stop their bout because a battered, bloodied Dutchover had taken too much punishment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I live near Riverside. Header about Dutchover a good amount over the past few years. Might be a time to get a real job, not boxing.

Comment

TopRank, PBC etc needs to try and sign Nahir Albright right now . Great Style and with that voice they can easily market him into a ticket seller . Especially if they match him the way PBC matches Tank

Comment

I've followed Dutchover for a bit, I remember him fighting Mattice and thinking his limitations were exposed a bit in that fight. He's won a few fights since and signed up for Triller to see him in this fight.

The Midlands fighter is tough and game but he kept dropping that left over and over again. I think that punch from the first KD did most of the damage and he never recovered. His brain was short circuited, fight probably could have been stopped a bit earlier by his corner but they had alot riding on it. He's probably reached his ceiling as a regional fighter and attraction.

As for Albright, very impressed. He had nice boxing skills, good speed and timing and nice pop. Not sure how he lost his debit fight but he definitely has a future to advance.

Comment

Working...
        X