Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Madueno Stops Very Game Underdog Sonny Fredrickson Late In 10th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Madueno Stops Very Game Underdog Sonny Fredrickson Late In 10th Round

Miguel Madueno extended his knockout streak Tuesday night against the most proven, stubborn opponent of his career. The 22-year-old knockout artist stopped Sonny Fredrickson with less than one minute remaining in their 10-round bout in Hollywood, Florida. Fredrickson withstood the hard-hitting Madueno's early in the first four rounds and came back to take control during the middle rounds, but the determined Madueno hurt him in both the ninth and 10th rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Entertaining scrap. I like Sonny Frederickson, I think he could be better than he is. His problem is that he can't or won't use his length and fight from distance. He doesn't have enough firepower to get in these brawls. He landed good shots but he couldn't really dent the Mexican.

Madueno got the win but I'm not sure what his ceiling is. He threw every punch hard and he was open for alot of counters. He has a decent chin, very good power and very good motor. When he faces someone who can crack and counter, I have a feeling that chin gets dented.

Comment

Working...
    X