Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos - Undercard Revealed, Event Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos - Undercard Revealed, Event Information

Triller has officially announced the card for the mandatory fight between Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs) and George Kambosos (19-0, 10 KOs), which takes place on October 4 in the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden and live on Pay-Per-View (8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT) with a FREEVIEW starting at 7:00 p.m. ET / 4:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This whole card is trash! Better get a damn good music lineup for this one!

Comment

What the hell? How did it go from being $19.99 to 49.99? WTF?! I was excited and going to buy it at $20, but now that it's $50? I don't know man. I don't know. Why the change?

Comment

This card is PBC PPV bad. At least they aren't charging $75 and there are real titles on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          This card is PBC PPV bad. At least they aren't charging $75 and there are real titles on the line.
          Is that fake WBC "Franchise" title on the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
            What the hell? How did it go from being $19.99 to 49.99? WTF?! I was excited and going to buy it at $20, but now that it's $50? I don't know man. I don't know. Why the change?
            Inflation...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Is that fake WBC "Franchise" title on the line?
              We all know Teo the real champ, what is Haney up to these days by the way? Does he still fight? Or did he get tired of being played by the WBC? I don't blame him if he did. Paying those fees even though the president recognized Teo as the champ.

Comment

Yawn. Fight will be postponed forever.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

We all know Teo the real champ, what is Haney up to these days by the way? Does he still fight? Or did he get tired of being played by the WBC? I don't blame him if he did. Paying those fees even though the president recognized Teo as the champ.
                  Haney waiting on one the 4Kings to take his title. Let's not change the subject though, that WBC "Franchise" title is a fake title! I'm a fan of Teofimo too, but what the WBC did, by giving Lomachenko that title, was some bull****!

NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

$49.99 For Who ?!!!!!! RRrrrrrooooofFFffLlllll

Comment

Working...
                    X