Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Joet Gonzalez Official For October 15, Undercard Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Joet Gonzalez Official For October 15, Undercard Details

Mexico's fighting cowboy is ready to roll into San Diego. Two-division kingpin Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete will defend his WBO featherweight world title against mandatory challenger Joet Gonzalez on Friday, Oct. 15 at Pechanga Arena San Diego.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My boy Navarette should smack this guy around. Get the mando out of the way and try and fight Gallahad in a unification fight.

The sad thing is you can easily do Navarette/Gallahad and Russell/ Leo and then have the winners fight.

If not Gallahad, Navarette should move up, get in one set up fight, then fight the Shakur/Valdez winner.
    Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

SMH I have no interest in seeing joet. Dude got absolutely clowned by chickenson

Comment

Navarette is a hand full for anyone very awkward and he really makes it work for him. He gets in positions that he should not connect and he does with power.

Comment

Good fight Nost looked world class in his last fight shows how good Stevenson is though he said he was better prepared in his last ine

Comment

Great, another crap fight for Navarrete. Apart from Dogboe, it's been nothing but garbage. I have zero interest in these kind of fights.

Comment

Working...
            X