Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Ain't So Much What Malik Scott Taught Me; Brought Out Of Me What I've Already Known

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Ain't So Much What Malik Scott Taught Me; Brought Out Of Me What I've Already Known

Deontay Wilder wholeheartedly appreciates Malik Scott's influence on helping him reach the right state both mentally and physically in advance of his third fight with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just stop it
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

"Ain't So Much What Malik Scott Taught Me; Brought Out Of Me What I've Already Known"

translation anything he added was actually all me.

Post fight .. "Malik Scott was an agent of Fury and hyptonized me"

Comment

Translation: He didn't teach me ****
        krazy_d3 krazy_d3 SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

That's a very humble thing to say.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Post fight... Scott does not know anything nor taught me anything, especially since I beat him in the ring. He was a Fury agent whose goal was to mess up my plans... Trying to get me to box instead of using my power to knock Fury out.

Comment

looking forward to see what happens
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

FIXED IT

"So, when he’s with me, I can feel his energy as he tOUCH [me], as he can feel mines. So, when he GETs it up, I GET up. Or when I GET up, he GET up. And we on one page and one accord, and man, it’s a beautiful thing. It’s like you said, we’re making LOVE.”

Comment

That headline pretty much certified that Scott is just another "yes" man and his next scapegoat if he loses again. This guy never fails to say something to make himself look silly.

Comment

Deontay Wilder: Master boxer. There is so much boxing knowledge in his brain, that it takes a legend like Malik Scott to help him remember it.

Comment

Working...
                    X