Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Do I Need Tyson Fury On My Record? I Need It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Do I Need Tyson Fury On My Record? I Need It!

IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua admits that he must fight Tyson Fury, who holds the WBC title, in order to solidify his legacy in the sport. He believes the entire sport need this full division unification to happen in the near future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Do I need Tyson Fury on my record? I need it," Joshua said
    Now why can't Crawford be like this for Keef or Shawn?

Comment

AJ does Amir Khan's wife have good guts? Just wondering

Comment

Joshua need Fury but Fury dont need Joshua to cement his legacy. Simply because Joshua already lose and he lose badly by KO. Fury won't gain anything but money in beating Joshua. Sad but truth.
        Last edited by Drigo; 09-13-2021, 11:36 PM.
        niceyboo3 niceyboo3 Jkp Jkp Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

If those two dont fight each other it will forever cast a shadow on their careers when people look back on them and on this HW era.
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

It will for ever be a talking point when discussing Joshua and his resume but unless something changes we will be saying that regardless of who we thought would of won it was Fury that never seemed to want that fight and anybody who knows how dirty Boxing works knows that Fury and Warren and Arum knew damn well that they were not going to be fighting AJ in 2021 even though they pretended they were up for it.

So it would be a shame for AJ and his resume but it would be because Fury is a ducker. Same same thing we would say about Wilder too, especially now Wilder came out and even acknowledged he was turning down better offers to face Joshua.

Comment

Fury's already beaten 2 world number 1s for all the belts in theyre own back yards as the underdog & 2 of the top 3 are now in a trilogy fight. That's why he's number 1.
              4 of Ajs last 6 were 38-41 year's old and shot & rematch clause has never boxed a top 2 heavyweight. Again don't say Klitschko, he was unranked on tbrb until after the fight because i dunno he was 41 shot & retired. Wlad got paid!
              Bitd Mike Tyson murdered a 38 yr old Holmes who would arguably beat all of Ajs old men & he got no credit & got criticised for fighting him yet for rematch clause it's the norm. This division has fallen off a cliff into mediocrity.
              All the top 3 in they're own way are as bad as each other. I blame the promoter's, i honestly believe they would all fight more regularly if they were allowed to.
              Jkp Jkp First order First order like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                Fury's already beaten 2 world number 1s for all the belts in theyre own back yards as the underdog & 2 of the top 3 are now in a trilogy fight. That's why he's number 1.
                4 of Ajs last 6 were 38-41 year's old and shot & rematch clause has never boxed a top 2 heavyweight. Again don't say Klitschko, he was unranked on tbrb until after the fight because i dunno he was 41 shot & retired. Wlad got paid!
                Bitd Mike Tyson murdered a 38 yr old Holmes who would arguably beat all of Ajs old men & he got no credit & got criticised for fighting him yet for rematch clause it's the norm. This division has fallen off a cliff into mediocrity.
                All the top 3 in they're own way are as bad as each other. I blame the promoter's, i honestly believe they would all fight more regularly if they were allowed to.
                AJ and Fury both beat Wlad. And where is the evidence that Wilder is actually top 3? who the **** has he beat or even fought from the rest of the top 10?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  It will for ever be a talking point when discussing Joshua and his resume but unless something changes we will be saying that regardless of who we thought would of won it was Fury that never seemed to want that fight and anybody who knows how dirty Boxing works knows that Fury and Warren and Arum knew damn well that they were not going to be fighting AJ in 2021 even though they pretended they were up for it.

So it would be a shame for AJ and his resume but it would be because Fury is a ducker. Same same thing we would say about Wilder too, especially now Wilder came out and even acknowledged he was turning down better offers to face Joshua.
                  So in 18 when Aj was on a sky tv interview with Johnny Nelson & said "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020 quack, followed by "hopefully he'll have lost by then" What do you hear? They tell us they're 3 year plan to avoid the big hitters & you hear?

Ajs resume is full of shot old name's, 4 of his last 6 were 38-41 year's old & he's never boxed a top 2 heavyweight, Klitschko wasn't ranked by tbrb until after the fight & retired again. Wlad got paid!
                  I'm not bigging Fury, he's lost my support to... 7 fight's in 7 year's
                  Wilder who Aj ducked in 18 then turned down that dazn cheque in 19 shows they were happy to duck each other & milk the belts against old men.
                  They're as bad as each other. Blame the promoter's.

Post n ghost
                  Last edited by Bob; 09-14-2021, 01:59 AM.
                  First order First order likes this.

Comment

Say it how it is US ..

So according to this AJ, Wilder and Whyte are all prospects, Wilders a ducker case closed.

Deontay Wilder at 33 fights !!!! (Fury, Whyte AJ not near that now )

“Look, (Wilder) is a baby winning the title. It was his first title fight, they'll be a time for unification, they'll be a time for all those things, he could go and Povetkin (the No. 2 contender) in Russia and make $10 million,” Finkel said to the Tuscaloosa News. “It's not the right thing yet. Give him a couple of fights, maybe bring something back to Alabama. Let him develop just like any other athlete. They don't take someone who is a great college prospect and throw him right in. And this kid is a great prospect.”

According to the Wilder fanbois all the other names shouldn't be chasing the big fights yet.

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    So in 18 when Aj was on a sky tv interview with Johnny Nelson & said "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020 quack, followed by "hopefully he'll have lost by then" What do you hear? They tell us they're 3 year plan to avoid the big hitters & you hear?

Ajs resume is full of shot old name's, 4 of his last 6 were 38-41 year's old & he's never boxed a top 2 heavyweight, Klitschko wasn't ranked by tbrb until after the fight & retired again. Wlad got paid!
                    I'm not bigging Fury, he's lost my support to... 7 fight's in 7 year's
                    Wilder who Aj ducked in 18 then turned down that dazn cheque in 19 shows they were happy to duck each other & milk the belts against old men.
                    They're as bad as each other. Blame the promoter's.

Post n ghost

Comment

Working...
                    X