Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas vs. Bryant Jennings Rematch, For WBC Bridgerweight Belt, October 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas vs. Bryant Jennings Rematch, For WBC Bridgerweight Belt, October 22

Adopted Quebecer and WBC No. 1 contender for the vacant WBC title, Oscar "Kaboom" Rivas (27-1, 19KO) will face American and No. 3 rated Bryant Jennings (24-4, 14KO), of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get the f*** outta here Mauricio! Nobody wants this pointless new division, especially since if this is the standard of your title fights. The ABC need to come down hard on these WBC c***’s too, the same way they forced the WBA into reducing their extortionate number of “world champions”.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Comment

Lmao it's hilarious that this shlt is actually happening. Especially two nobodies

Comment

"Anything for a sanctioning fee"

-WBC

Comment

Bridgerweight? Oh man

Comment

This should be a very good fight ,evenly matched . Those who don’t like it shouldn’t watch . Me myself ? I like good fights and don’t cry about them ,this is a fight I always wanted to see .because these two are very good skilled guys who aren’t made for super heavies of today . . It’s a good reason why the Bridgerweight was made for fights like this . I expect Babic to join this division when he takes a loss among others
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-13-2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                This should be a very good fight ,evenly matched . Those who don’t like it shouldn’t watch . Me myself ? I like good fights and don’t cry about them ,this is a fight I always wanted to see .because these two are very good skilled guys who aren’t made for super heavies of today . . It’s a good reason why the Bridgerweight was made for fights like this . I expect Babic to join this division when he takes a loss among others
                I agree looking forward to this one too. How can people moan and call these guys nobodies. Bryant Jennings gave Joe Joyce one of his toughest fights to date, and Oscar Rivas dropped Dillian Whyte and gave him a tough fight too. First fight was a good fight and this should be too.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Bryant Jennings is a very good skilled guy but you have nothing good to say about Luis Ortiz.

Hypocrite.

Comment

I respect the boxers but not this weight. A Bridge too far.

Comment

Working...
                    X