Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua on Fury: Always Have Something in The Background, He Pulls Out of Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua on Fury: Always Have Something in The Background, He Pulls Out of Fights

Anthony Joshua says it will be "an honor" to fight Tyson Fury next year after his rival British heavyweight finally gave an indication that he expected to face Joshua next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

I'm not a huge A.J. fan but the guy is a class act. He holds himself like a champion and is good for the sport IMO

Comment

Nice article. Kudos for the writer.

I like AJ, He's a great champion, he conducts himself so well n he researches his opponents? That's a true warrior!
      Although I'm a fan of fury, I I rooted for his comeback so hard, reestablishing himself on top of the division vs one of the 2 biggest threats that emerged in his absence. Fury is the#1 guy.. Personally I believe wilder has a legitimate claim to the#2 spot..i think AJ beats fury h2h.

I think wilder beats fury than loses to AJ

Last edited by Slip jab; 09-13-2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

As good as fury is AJ is right, fury pulls out of fights regularly. Very unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
          Nice article. Kudos for the writer.

I like AJ, He's a great champion, he conducts himself so well n he researches his opponents? That's a true warrior!
          Although I'm a fan of fury, I I rooted for his comeback so hard, reestablishing himself on top of the division vs one of the 2 biggest threats that emerged in his absence. Fury is the#1 guy.. Personally I believe wilder has a legitimate claim to the#2 spot..i think AJ beats fury h2h.

I think wilder beats fury than loses to AJ
          I still think Fury beats Wilder 8 out of 10 times. Joshua beats Fury 7/10. Wilder v Joshua would have been close to 50/50 - and would have been the best fight of the lot. That fight for Undisputed would have been incredible.

They were all capable of winning mega fights against each other and all could have had a claim to best of the era. It's just a shame we'll never see them.

Not for one second do I think Fury fights Joshua while he's still holding that WBC belt.
          Last edited by Toffee; 09-13-2021, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Olafemi isn’t wrong here, fury is a mental patient. However the fury fight in Saudi was never going to happen as long as fury had to fulfill the contract he signed

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

I still think Fury beats Wilder 8 out of 10 times. Joshua beats Fury 7/10. Wilder v Joshua would have been close to 50/50 - and would have been the best fight of the lot. That fight for Undisputed would have been incredible.

They were all capable of winning mega fights against each other and all could have had a claim to best of the era. It's just a shame we'll never see them.

Not for one second do I think Fury fights Joshua while he's still holding that WBC belt.
              I agree..i think ajwilder is the best match out of the 3. So unlikely we get an undisputed HW... These fights could've been happened, Hearn stalled it out but now AJ is developed n wilder is older..hes still in the top3. I support wilder because he's American n I back our guys
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

AJ is much more of a professional and much more disciplined although Fury is more naturally talented.
                No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

If any other heavyweight champion did half the things Fury does, they would constantly catch hell for it. But Fury is great at deflecting and so far people have bought it. Gets caught on steroids and cocaine? Blame mental illness, depression and drinking. Get beat up in sparring, fight not selling and out of shape? Fake Covid and push the fight back. Catch hell for faking Covid? Mention your newborn daughters battle to survive and get sympathy. He's done this type of thing for years now. What other heavyweight champion has won the belt twice and never defended it? What other heavyweight champion has faked an ankle injury and be seen the same week jumping up and down watching a soccer game? The passes Fury keeps getting are unbelievable but you guys just keep on giving them to him. What other heavyweight champion has fought only 3 guys in the current top 50? And you guys still call him the best? Even John Ruiz fought better competition and he was the worst. If/when Fury pulls out of this next fight, will any of you Fury fans call him out for it? Or will you continue to back this fraud?

Comment

Joshua is right in that Usyk is a decent opponent that makes for an enticing fight. Not neccessarily any better than Fury vs Wilder, but we can be more sure that Joshua's fight will actually happen on the day they say it is happening (hope I'm not cursing it with that ) than the Fury-Wilder fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X