Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitor Belfort: Canelo Will Not Fight Me At 185, I Promise You; He Will Not Have The Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitor Belfort: Canelo Will Not Fight Me At 185, I Promise You; He Will Not Have The Balls!

Keeping with the theme of ridiculousness that encapsulated Saturday night's event in Hollywood, Florida, Vitor Belfort called out boxing's biggest star after defeating a 58-year-old former heavyweight champion who hadn't boxed in 10 years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why should fight you? there noting in for him? would fight Fury winner take all? no!

Comment

its not his balls he will engage in not fighting u, its his brain

Comment

This is the dumbest comment Belfort could make. No Canelo wouldnt fight Belfort. He would make less money than he already does just to whip the **** out of a roid rage freak.

Comment

Anderson Silva beats him, David Haye beats him. Fight them first.

Comment

Canelo would beat the **** out of him obviously.

Boxing should not be giving this kind of platform and money to Vitor in the first place. The guy was 1-0 in boxing, is 44 years old and washed out of his own sport. You know this **** wouldnt fly back in the day but boxing is in ****ing la la land right now.

Comment

He wouldn't be able to land a glove on canelo

Comment

Vitor is making the right moves and noise to get bigger paydays. You can't blame him.

Not a chance against Canelo now, for Belfort, but Plant has a decent chance.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

The Holyfield fight as low behavior from Belfort, in my opinion.

Holyfield stepped in at short noticed, to help save the show 'There was no reason why, both guys could not just spar for 8 rounds'.

Ether David Haye or somebody should face Belfort 'Avenge the Evander Holyfield incident'.

Note: So this is one of the baddest guys in Mixed Martial Arts? He seems like a bit of weasel to me.
                  Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Note: So this is one of the baddest guys in Mixed Martial Arts? .
                    Not in 2021 lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X