Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Plans To Announce Crawford vs. Porter For Nov. 20 At Mandalay Bay In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Plans To Announce Crawford vs. Porter For Nov. 20 At Mandalay Bay In Las Vegas

Top Rank boss Bob Arum is bullish that a fight between WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter can be made without the fight heading to a purse bid on Sept. 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Huge credit to both Arum and Haymon if they put their differences aside to make this fight. Would be the most interesting fight of the year by far.

Comment

If it goes down this is a good fight for Crawford. Win or lose we know Porter comes to fight and doesn’t mind making it an ugly slug fest. He won’t back down.

The fact that Crawford is as old as he is and a guy a few years removed from being a world champion and coming off a year plus layoff is considered his biggest challenge tells me where he’s at.
      Hopefully this satisfies his last fight with Top Rank so we can see him against guys we actually want to see than the row faded fighters and tomato cans Arum was feeding to him.

Comment

Crawford will be the first guy to stop Porter

Comment

Keith Thurman basically said that Bob Arum forced the wbo to mandate Crawford vs Porter because Bob has been having issues with Terrence Crawford and they waana see him lose
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Finally! Even though I do believe Porter has a ton more miles on him since he fought any of the other top WW, he's still dangerous, and by far the most dangerous opponent Crawford has faced. I've been critical of Crawford lack of quality opponents, but if he beats Porter in a more convincing fashion than any of the other guys, I'll give him all the credit. What I find absolutely hilarious though, is Bobby going on about the best fighting the best, and if boxing is going to survive, these are the types of fights that need to be made, that's funny coming from Bob when him and Crawford have been the poster boys for avoiding big fights.
            Last edited by Greenfield02; 09-12-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Hopefully . . . hopefully.

I'll believe it when it's signed.

Hopefully.
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Uncle Al better not allow it to happen.. Bud is gonna smoke Porter boots, he’s tailor made for Bud

Comment

What a pointless and waste of a time fight.
                  TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                    Keith Thurman basically said that Bob Arum forced the wbo to mandate Crawford vs Porter because Bob has been having issues with Terrence Crawford and they waana see him lose
                    Keith Thurman is a compulsive liar.

Comment

Working...
                    X