Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Holyfield, Belfort Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Headlining LEGENDS II, Former Cruiserweight and Heavyweight Undisputed World Champion, EVANDER 'THE REAL DEAL' HOLYFIELD will battle Former UFC Heavyweight World Champion VITOR 'THE PHENOM' BELFORT in an eight-round clash. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

the whole crowd is chanting "we want trump" non stop

good to see

Comment

that was really sad. sorry Holy!

Comment

Yup, the sort of person who wants to watch a 58 yo EVANDER HOLYFIELD battle Former UFC Heavyweight World Champion VITOR ‘THE PHENOM’ BELFORT, will also vote Trump. And they will vote for the right to bear arms & they will drive around with a bumper sticker saying 'God said it, I believe it, so that settles it'.

and then you have someone like Boxingfanatic75 calling other people stupid! Surely American Republicans must know they are the thickest, most moronic group of people on God's green earth?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          Yup, the sort of person who wants to watch a 58 yo EVANDER HOLYFIELD battle Former UFC Heavyweight World Champion VITOR ‘THE PHENOM’ BELFORT, will also vote Trump. And they will vote for the right to bear arms & they will drive around with a bumper sticker saying 'God said it, I believe it, so that settles it'.

and then you have someone like Boxingfanatic75 calling other people stupid! Surely American Republicans must know they are the thickest, most moronic group of people on God's green earth?
          That was a real whoopin'-an-a-hollerin' type evening.

Comment

Yeah, good job nobody black or Jewish happened by. Might ha been a de facto public ultimate sanction event (i.e a lynching),

Comment

Working...
            X