Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva Demolishes Tito Ortiz With Brutal First Round Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva Demolishes Tito Ortiz With Brutal First Round Knockout

Anderson Silva didn't even need two minutes to obliterate Tito Ortiz on Saturday night. Silva knocked Ortiz unconscious in the first round of their boxing match between 46-year-old mixed martial arts legends. The left-handed Silva slipped several of Ortiz's slowly delivered punches in a corner, which led to Silva turning Ortiz around and drilling him with a compact right hand and then two lefts that sent Ortiz crashing to the canvas, face first, with 40 seconds to go in the opening round of an eight-round cruiserweight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-11-2021, 08:37 PM.

That’s what he gets for thinking he beat a prime chuck lidell president when we all know chuck was way past his prime

Comment

Who didn't see that coming? Lol.

Comment

yeah this was the obvious outcome. Tito Ortiz is a horrible standup fighter, his success in MMA was his ability to cut weight so he'll outweigh his opponent and just pin them to the mat. Ortiz was the definition of a bully.

Comment

I am kinda surprised that it was so short. I knew Silva would out class Tito, just didn’t think it would be so quick.

Comment

Tito had to lose 40 lbs in 4 weeks, and Silva let him blow his load in the first minute and then checked his chin.
            Last edited by jaded; 09-11-2021, 10:17 PM.
            Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Silva has had a long history with boxing and kickboxing, I’m not at all surprised. Again, as I have said it before, Brasil is ripe for boxers of tomorrow
              Zodogg Zodogg likes this.

Comment

8 oz gloves are nothing to worry about they said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

My man always coming through with the GREAT gifs
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The fought at 200 lbs so they wore 10's

Comment

Working...
                    X