Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Plant, PED Controversies, Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Plant, PED Controversies, Mayweather-Pacquiao

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman' Edwards tackling topics such as the super middleweight unification between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Caleb Plant, the ongoing PED controversy, Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao career analysis, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah no doubt I would take Floyd's career over Manny.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

There is one good reason for not telling on a drug provider, they'll kill you. It's easier to say I don't know, than to be a real hero. If Valdez even hints he'll be a witness to any drug trafficking, he'll wish he played in rush hour traffic.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I enjoyed Pac's career more, but I never heard Floyd complain about leg cramps

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Yeah no doubt I would take Floyd's career over Manny.
          If for nothing else Floyd made a lot more money.

For legacy sake I'm okay w/ either lmfao

Comment

WonderBreadMan stays hating on Canelo. Canelo going to BATTER yet ANOTHER friend of "bread".

And when he does...excuses galore.

Bread says Canelo fought perfect against BJS?!? Not even close. Landed 1 perfect punch but his overall performance was far from perfect.
            Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Good analysis. Yes indeed, if a boxer wins a fight by one point, and wins the title, that's enough.

That thing about 'you gotta take the title from the champ's is stupid. A win is a win, whether ko or points.

I'd like to see boxing change title fights to 13 rounds, it makes more sense, but in boxing a lot doesn't make sense.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

PEDs are all over the place, not just boxing, it's probably more prevalent in football and baseball, people get caught more in boxing because of VADA, this program is designed to follow a fighter around, take multiple urine samples and some blood test, it's more stringent than any other sport, that's why people get busted more often. In those other sports you get a random drug test here and there which makes it way easier to be dirty and not get caught.

Comment

I’d take Manny’s career any day. Fought better opponents at their best and was a class act all the way. Never disrespected an opponent, never made racist comments about them, never beat women. Won the most titles in various weight classes.
                  SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

I never understand why you always say Manny fought the tougher competition then Floyd Manny fought many fighters on the Downsides of their careers look it up Mosley, Margarito , Barrera,Morales, Hatton, Oscar, Broner , Lucas Matthysse and please explain to me why did Manny fight Chris Algerie before Floyd? If that would have been Floyd he would have gotten criticized to no end and let's not forget that he got knocked out by 39 year old Marquez that was well passed his prime. Why Jeff Horn and B Rois and the last thing let's be honest Mayweather was faded when he fought Pacquiao and and still beat him easily.
                    Last edited by Dncertbe; 09-11-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X