Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Scores Five Knockdowns, Stops Marko Radonjic In Fourth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Scores Five Knockdowns, Stops Marko Radonjic In Fourth Round

Filip Hrgovic finally found a heavyweight to fight, though he didn't let him stick around long enough to enjoy the moment. The 2016 Olympic Bronze medalist and Top 10 heavyweight contender from Croatia overwhelmed Montenegro's Marko Radonjic in a fourth round stoppage win. Hrgovic scored five knockdowns before the fight was halted in the opening seconds of round four Friday evening at Worthersee Stadium in Klagenfurt, Austria.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-10-2021, 04:01 PM.

Filip Hrgovic (12-0, 10 KOs) continues his World Title charge tomorrow night as he looks to take out a year of frustration on Marko Radonjic (22-0, 22 KOs) when the unbeaten Heavyweights collide at the Wörthersee Stadium in Klagenfurt, Austria, live on RTL in Croatia and DAZN in over 190 countries and territories worldwide.

Comment

OMFG look at this!!!

23 years after Lewis landed everything and the kitchen sink on this dude's head and he's randomly fighting on the Hrgovic card tomorrow. WTF?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        OMFG look at this!!!

23 years after Lewis landed everything and the kitchen sink on this dude's head and he's randomly fighting on the Hrgovic card tomorrow. WTF?!?!?!
        Lol this is the main event no less?

Jesus christ...

Comment

Has anyone seen Marko Radonjic fight before?

22 wins 22 KOs is definitely impressive but looking at Boxrec is seems they are mainly against fighters with loosing records. Bad ones at that.

Comment

Comment

I like Dalton Smith. Super fun fighter. Ryder needs a big fight after this and hopefully not Bivol. I'm guessing Kalle takes Hrgovic to Sky after this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I like Dalton Smith. Super fun fighter. Ryder needs a big fight after this and hopefully not Bivol. I'm guessing Kalle takes Hrgovic to Sky after this?
                Sky don't have any heavyweights to match him up with though. And bringing in a Euro to pound on journeymen Brits seems like the opposite of what Sky are going for.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatMalenko View Post

Sky don't have any heavyweights to match him up with though. And bringing in a Euro to pound on journeymen Brits seems like the opposite of what Sky are going for.
                  Sky has some type of deal in place with Wasserman now but I'm just speculating. Sauerland doesn't have that big of a stable so I'd guess they would want Hrgovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Sky has some type of deal in place with Wasserman now but I'm just speculating. Sauerland doesn't have that big of a stable so I'd guess they would want Hrgovic.
                    Yeah, I'm sure Wasserman would like to get Hrgovic a multi-fight deal somewhere. But if you look at the fights Sky has announced its pretty clear they want to build up Brits for their audience.

Comment

Working...
                    X