Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield-Vitor Belfort, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Hollywood, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield-Vitor Belfort, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Hollywood, Florida

Evander Holyfield is 10 years older than the last time he weighed in for an official fight. The 58-year-old former heavyweight champion was almost exactly the same weight Friday, however, as he was the day before he stopped Danish veteran Brian Nielsen in the 10th round of their May 2011 bout in Copenhagen, Denmark. Holyfield stepped on the Florida Athletic Commission's scale at 225.4 pounds Friday for his eight-round heavyweight bout Saturday night against Vitor Belfort.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the kind of swill that Triller is running. What the hell is happening?

Comment

Just seen haye weigh in , what the **** is he doing entertaining a prat like that ? There cannot possibly be any money in it for him ? I know Hayes a con man but the fella has trumped him on that score . If David unloads 50% without getting injured the guy will get badly injured , shouldn’t be allowed really ..

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
        Just seen haye weigh in , what the **** is he doing entertaining a prat like that ? There cannot possibly be any money in it for him ? I know Hayes a con man but the fella has trumped him on that score . If David unloads 50% without getting injured the guy will get badly injured , shouldn’t be allowed really ..
        I believe Fournier is a billionaire or close to it and pretty sure they’re buddies, so I’m sure he’s getting a nice check
        Last edited by edpboxing; 09-10-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
          I believe Fournier is a billionaire or close to it and pretty sure they’re buddies, so I’m sure he’s getting a nice check
          Not quite a billionaire...supposedly has a net worth around $130 million. Haye is his manager.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...rth-comparison
          edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Not quite a billionaire...supposedly has a net worth around $130 million. Haye is his manager.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...rth-comparison
            Ah, I was way off lol. I thought I heard somewhere he was a “billionaire“ but that’s obviously not the case. Nice chunk of change though.

Comment

Working...
            X